« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Kim's

Reality Show Pawn

12/1/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian arguingSources very close to Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is gunning for an annulment based on fraud because he feels "he was just slotted in the plot line of Kim Kardashian's latest headline and newest business venture."

We're told Kris believes Kim never intended to stay married to him, but needed a groom to fuel ratings for her show.  One source says, "Once they were finished taping, she just didn't need a groom anymore."

Kris is telling people he feels like a pawn in the game.

And, we're told, Kris is outraged by people who think he was in on the wedding scam -- according to one friend, "He would have never flown in his childhood pastor to marry them and involve his church."

Finally, Kris feels Kim's own statement that she posted on her blog is a smoking gun ... specifically, "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have.  I got caught up in the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

Bottom line -- the divorce/annulment war is on.

update_bar
Seems Kris has other things on his mind too -- he was spotted yesterday at the airport in Washington, DC with his mother. They were in town to attend a children's health conference ... "Building A Healthier Future Conference." We're told Kris is very active in the cause.

1201_annulment_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pookie

Good for you Kris. You're a helluva guy. You're worth your weight in platinum. Team HUMP all the way!

BILL

Kim & Kris are a joke. I can't believe people read the garbage and bull that these two jerks put out to the press. Hey!Guys get a life. Look at reality in the world, families starving,greedy politicians,world economy.

Chun LI

You mean to tell me this IDIOT didn't know he was marrying the biggest famewhore in the history of mankind?

VintageI

she better PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!

shannon

Kris is saying that Kim tricked him in to marrying her. Come on, you proposed and no one can make you do anything. Kris you are just pathetic.Yeah, your a good guy...not!!!just get the divorce and move on. I hope Kim wins. TEAM Kim all the way. Kris go back to being a nobody!!!!!!!!

Kiah

How did he not see this at the beginning when she walked up to him and batted her bat **** covered (seriously, mascara is bat ****) eyelashes at him? She and her whole family is the most brilliant scammers in todays entertainment industry. She obviously is a sociopath. She uses what she was given (or enhanced) to get whatever the fxck she wants. They're all Scam artists!! GAH!

Everyones~A~Star

Seasons greeting*****ers! All I know is that I am boycotting Sears this Christmas...ho ho ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don2349234

The member of the Kim Kardasian entourage who frightens me the most is step-daddy Bruce Jenner. Why has he gone under for so much plastic surgery to look like Renee Richards.the 70's male tennis star who underwent sex reassignment surgery?

stephensgirl

good for you Kris!!

Ms. Scarlet

Dammit, someone needs to smack some sense into this boy. You want to build a healthier future? You can start by not marrying a lying whore. Did you really think she was marrying you for love.

Be an adult Kris and take some responsibility for your actions. You might not have been actively in on the scam but the fact that you actually married that poor excuse for a woman says that you were either really dense or really idealistic.

This situation is the reason why some guys really do need to marry girls who are just like their mom.

Emma

Kris, I am on your side, just be glad that you no longer have to deal with these WHORDASHIANS. They always have an agenda to make more $$$. Finally you got some balls to speak up. Don't let this family put you down. They are use to guys with no balls like Lamar, Bruce, Scott, Rob and yes sorry Reggie but reggie also. Good for you Kris..

Yankel smith

I hope that Kim will become a reality show.I am so sad that kim was face many difficulty during a Marriage.
Parallels Coupon Codes

Barbie

Well for better or worse this is going to be nasty so hold on to your seats. Personally he has a open and shut case on the fraud, period.
Now if Kimmie wants to avoid a defamation suit by Kris she needs to re-edit her re-edit of her new show. She's too vain and self absorbed to do so, so anyone who watches it (not me) will get to see the true venom that is Kim Kardashian...... Right on Brother..

kim kakardashian

oh, kris, i hate u. u just ruined my pedicure. now i l punch u and then just like i pretended to marry u, so help me Kris monsterjer jenner, i will get a divorce. what the hell were u thinking i married u for real kris? I only wanted ur ur ur oopps....i wanted the money, and the free blenders for xmas.merry christmas fools tha*****ch my show and think its reality. the more u watch the richer i l get. and for my next plot i will pretend to get pregnant with a horse(the only one that can satisfy me anymore) cry, cry cry

smith2

We have to think before saying any thing on Kim. I think she is really a celebrity so ....
[url=http://www.ezcouponsearch.com/Macys-Coupons_cm_693.aspx]Macys Promo Code[/url]