« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Kim's

Reality Show Pawn

12/1/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian arguingSources very close to Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is gunning for an annulment based on fraud because he feels "he was just slotted in the plot line of Kim Kardashian's latest headline and newest business venture."

We're told Kris believes Kim never intended to stay married to him, but needed a groom to fuel ratings for her show.  One source says, "Once they were finished taping, she just didn't need a groom anymore."

Kris is telling people he feels like a pawn in the game.

And, we're told, Kris is outraged by people who think he was in on the wedding scam -- according to one friend, "He would have never flown in his childhood pastor to marry them and involve his church."

Finally, Kris feels Kim's own statement that she posted on her blog is a smoking gun ... specifically, "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have.  I got caught up in the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

Bottom line -- the divorce/annulment war is on.

update_bar
Seems Kris has other things on his mind too -- he was spotted yesterday at the airport in Washington, DC with his mother. They were in town to attend a children's health conference ... "Building A Healthier Future Conference." We're told Kris is very active in the cause.

1201_annulment_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

PokerStar

Kris, take her to small claims court, just for principle.

Anon

OMG! Have you seen the comments he made on the show to her? It's a wonder they lasted 72 days. And his comment about not being with her in his off season..."you don't want me to resent you, do you?"....what a jerk. He's the fraud...I'm not saying she was perfect, but he's obviously a huge man boy who expects the woman to give up everything for him...it's not the 1950s Kris! Grow up, and stop trying to make yourself look like an angel...lord knows you're milking this for everything it's worth.

DEE-DEE

Kris I watch the show and you were not a nice person. You were not ready for marriage. One rule to a healthy marriage is no one can be selfish.You have a lot of growing up to do and Kim needs to focus on herself and see why she is unable to keep a man in her life. Being selfish will ruin a relationship or marriage quickly.

me

Sounds like he's got her figured out. It's all about her 24/7. Be glad to be rid of this trashy skank. You deserve better than a materialistic, self obsessed, money hungry bitch.

Rongrant

You Go Kris.....You were hoodwinked and if Kim is gonna try and take you to the cleaners, you should at least get the smell of that family completely off you.

Diane

Kim did this for the ratings and the money which Kris Jenner was in on this. All this for money. Kim knew she never loved Kris.What a hypocrite for sure!!!

Diane

Kim knew what she was doing when she was getting married to Kris-its all about the ratings and the money. And poor Kris fell into her trap. Kim never loved Kris-it was all a show-up for her to get more money and more money for her mother and she did it for the ratings for the show. NOT COOL KIM I lost all respect for you and your mom. the only ones that are real on the show is Khloe and Lamar and Kourtney and Scott.Shame on u Kim.I really don't know how u sleep at night for what u done to Kris-cause he really loved you. I hope Kris finds a way better person than u and not a

sra

Yes yes Brother...That was u never gonna be..U are As stoopid as u look MOTF ..( Frankenstein) U Fool. Kisses from Søren..Denmark

browneyes225

call me crazy bu the two of them in a mess i sure he was marryin her for status and i she vice verse so the two of them need to crawl under a rock or something.if he so love her he already was seen with another woman and she with another man.two of them should just SHUT UP

Brit

Her mouth is probaly in that position ALOT

Deborah

I FULLY AGREE WITH KRIS, SHE DID EVERYTHING FOR RATINGS & SHE IS STILL DOING EVERYTHING FOR RATINGS!! THE WHOLE BABY THING IS FOR RATINGS, SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HER EGG'S AND BABYS ON HER SHOW A WHILE AGO! AND SURPRISE SHES PREGNANT..

Ellmari

Don't flatter yourself Kris .... She finally saw what idiot you are.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22