Mel Gibson

Judge Gives Glowing Review

In Battery Case

12/1/2011 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1201_mel_g_exIf Mel Gibson got a grade for his probation, he'd score an A+.

Mel was in Judge Stephanie Sautner's court today for a progress report in his battery case -- remember Oksana Grigorieva?

Judge Sautner said she was more than impressed that Mel has completed twice the counseling requiring of him, and he was right on track on his 12-step program.

Mel pled no contest in March to misdemeanor battery.  He's currently on informal probation.

shirleyholmes

@ Keke

It was Majestik who claimed to have photos and a voice
of Sam, not Chestnut.
It did not surprise me that Sam did not correct that fact to you but rather took the opportunity to pour more oil to the fire.

Staypoppin01

It's a shame this sick bastard will get rewarded for beating thje hell out of his wife and disrespecting his son. All you women applauding for this clown, from now on we're going to applaud when your husband/boyfriend etc. kicks your ass!!! Then we'll welcome him back and take a dump on you!! Silly asses.

shirleyholmes

I recall you taunting Maj about her brother's suicide quite vividly although I will not go and dig up the post and repost it. It was horrifying what you said to her. If someone else wants to search it out they can be my guest. I remember what I read.
By Tellthetruth

----------------------------

Then please do enlighten us, because I remember that post
as well. And instead of sweeping it under the carpet which makes the bullying easier, it might be better to get it out in the open to be discussed and resolved.
Or have you never said anything in the midst of a "fight" which you did not regret saying afterwards?

shirleyholmes

If you remember the post, why on earth do I need to "enlighten" you? There's no excuse to do such a thing. There's nothing to discuss. Your friend goes places most decent and humane people don't go. Not only does she go there, she puts out the welcome mat, hangs the Home Sweet Home sign and christian's the toilet with a big fat crap. How's them apples "soul mate?"
By Tellthetruth
-------------------

You sound very bitter.
Words are words. The comprehension is to the reader.
Things are not always black or white.
Now I could have taken what you wrote as on offense but
I do not, because I know you feel let down by me, I can tell because of the way you wrote "soulmate".

I have no friends on this board and to tell you the truth,
I am not sure I would be friends with any of the posters in real life. It is just all too shallow.

But it is good you talk about friends.

Because if you all really cared about Majestik, you would
try to help her. She is in great pain. Thi*****e (which she has carried for over a year now) is building up and not doing her any good. You think you support her in attacking
Chestnut. Chestnut is not the cause of her brothers unfortunate death. He made a very stupid remark (and I believe it to be questionable whether he attended to hurt her) which hurted her deeply.
Chestnut may not have always responded with the greatest "tact" posiible but do not forget: the others were no saints either.

Majestik, if you read this, I have always treated
you with the greatest respect and I care about you.
I wish you the best.

shirleyholmes

Let me correct

By Tellthetruth
-------------------

You sound very bitter.
Words are words. The comprehension is to the reader.
Things are not always black or white.
Now I could have taken what you wrote as on offense but

I have no friends on this board and to tell you the truth,

But it is good you talk about friends.

Because if you all really cared about Majestik, you would
Chestnut. Chestnut is not the cause of her brothers unfortunate death. He made a very stupid remark (and I believe it to be questionable whether he INtended to hurt her) which hurted her deeply.

Majestik, if you read this, I have always treated
you with the greatest respect and I care about you.
I wish you the best.

kkg

Maj's posts have been removed.

Kathleen

shirleyholmes

Please read "obviously in great pain"

sorry for the mistakes, must be the emotions.

shirleyholmes

Maj's posts have been removed.

Kathleen
-------------------

I am sorry to hear that. Think I will call it a day

If only we could have talked................

shirleyholmes

@ Majestik

You were the one who brought it up.
It was Tellthetruth59 who named it.
I just responded to it.
Sorry if it offended you that I was concerned about you.
Guess we all make mistakes.

shirleyholmes

@Chestnut - that sounds like an apology and I hope people take it as one. Let's leave Maj alone and drop the subject as she requested. People have always appreciated your humor, Chestnut. Real life isn't cyberspace and things do come across the wrong way sometimes. Sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment. We should all try harder to respect each others feelings and opinions.
By Tellthetruth59

-----------------

I doubt Chestnut will agree with you.
This was my post.
I am shirleyholmes, always have been and alway will be.

Tellthetruth59

@Chestnut and Maj - now I'll have to see the Swedish version, too. I have to admit the Swedish version of that movie looked a little better when comparing the trailers. Now, I'd really like to see both! Thanks for the input.

Karls

Chestnut says: As if Blair Berck will talk to someone as bad educated and as low and violent as you, or anyone from your gang here, and as if Blair Berck got me banned from here..
ha ha ha..
I know her personaly, and no I do not think at all that she will ever mix up in what people like you think of me, nor risck her integrity as a lawyer by talking to you and getting some users banned from TMZ..
If Blair Berck had been opposed to anything I has said, she will have simple serve me an arrest order for defamation, which she didnt.
I was in contact with her during all the case.
Blair Berck agree 100% with everything I posted and still post in here.

______________________________________________________

Have you got proof? lol

That's a heavy statement to make. Ms Berk is a Criminal Lawyer not a Family Lawyer

Your stating you know her and she supports you!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

What?? Chestnuttier thinks she knows Blair Berk??

ROFL!! Rich..she is one very delusional nut case.

realist

@Chestnut,

Did you happen to check out the LA Superior Court file link that I posted for you?

realist

Chestnut: 12 minutes ago
where?? i dont know what you are talkig about
---------------
Ok, then, what is your explanation of the fact that Laura Wasser's signature was on April 10? Can't file it without that. What is your explanation for there not being "Proof of Service" filed in court do***ents by the petitiioner?

Maybe you are the one who needs to think a little.

Here's the link to the LA court file. Go read.

.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummarynet/ui/casesummary.aspx?CT=FA