Oneal Ron Morris

Alleged Cement-Injecting "Doc"

Proclaims Innocence

12/1/2011 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1201_oneal_ron_morris_splash_video
Oneal Ron Morris -- the faux doctor accused of injecting cement into her plastic surgery patients -- claims all the allegations against her are false, she has no idea why these women would lie ... and she's going to write a book about the whole ordeal.

Three women have come forward, claiming they were injected with cement in their buttocks and face. Morris was arrested, bailed out, and arrested again when a new victim came forward.

Morris says the accusers are ruining her life, and feels she'll prevail in the end.

Judging from her mug shot, she's already done a ton of prevailing in the end.

1201_booking_photo

bubbajill

Please tell me those pictures were doctored. PLEASE!!!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I thought that pic was the one who was the victim!! Holy schmoley, what a triple wide backside on that freaking hodog. He/She'd need a whole row of seats on an airliner to his/herself for that triple wide caboose. WTF is wrong with that manbroad? God almighty, I've never seen such an out of proportion human body since the elephant man!! How does that quadruple X booty fit on the can? He/She must have to hire someone to hose down his/her azzz a couple times a day/ Talk about a reach around, he/she'd need a 12 foot long arm to wipe that azzz by his/herself. It's bigger than a Rhino's azzz.

She's baaaack

Two points: (1) Anyone who would go to this freak for plastic surgery procedures deserved every single thing they got, and all of the things they were fortunate enough not to get. (2) Have you ever seen cement? Seriously, she'd have had to "inject" with something akin to a garden hose.

Billy

Another ghetto hag who's trying to have a big a&5. Well it worked you skunk.

Tammy LM

Holy Cricket! I swear if I ever get plastic surgery for anything and my Dr. walks into the room looking like that I'm diving out the freakin window man. I don't care what floor the office is on. I mean it!

Suzanne

I think she just shot herself in the leg. She claimed she is a doctor and now when she was asked if she will continue to practice medicine she said" I don't even do that"

If she is a doctor why would she suggest that?

Vagitarian

When the subject is whether "It's" a he or a she... what does it really matter? Who would care? No normal man wants a woman that could be a man, and no normal woman wants a man that could be a woman...

HarvRulz

Ever see that Michael Keaton movie, "Johnny Dangerously?" The pic on left looks like elephantitus of the nuts!

A-Rose

Is this the same guy that did Kim Kardashian's butt? Just kidding! Seriously, the guy said, "They didn't SEE me injecting cement therefore I am innocent". Just because it wasn't caught on tape, medical proof and witnesses to the contrary do not need to be recorded to prove innocence or guilt. There are more coming out of the closet, so to speak.

Jillian

she must have done Kim Whoredashian's ass.

IceGypsy

Ummm let me get this right. I'm paying for a gym membership to get rid of my big ass, and these women are paying people to do that to them. That's some crazy **** lol

Amy

WTF? Who would see this woman and want/allow her to inject the with anything?! Who could even have a conversation with this woman and not be laughing their ass off? She looks absolutely ridiculous! Are there actually women out there that want to look like THAT?

joejava68

Oh,its a dude,OK,that figures,no pun intended!

disinter

So sick of the P.C. police on TMZ claiming that because someone wears a wig it's a "she". If you were born with a penis you're a "he". Born with a vagina you're a "she". I don't give a damn what you WANT to be or what you think you SHOULD be.

Claus

Whaaaaaaaaaa'????????? Wait, what????? Photoshop? Insanity??