Oneal Ron Morris

Alleged Cement-Injecting "Doc"

Proclaims Innocence

12/1/2011 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1201_oneal_ron_morris_splash_video
Oneal Ron Morris -- the faux doctor accused of injecting cement into her plastic surgery patients -- claims all the allegations against her are false, she has no idea why these women would lie ... and she's going to write a book about the whole ordeal.

Three women have come forward, claiming they were injected with cement in their buttocks and face. Morris was arrested, bailed out, and arrested again when a new victim came forward.

Morris says the accusers are ruining her life, and feels she'll prevail in the end.

Judging from her mug shot, she's already done a ton of prevailing in the end.

1201_booking_photo

Dan

Oh my gosh!!
When the reporter asked her: “are you still practicing medicine?” Morris response is eh I don’t – I don’t even do that! WTF?!?!! What do you mean you don’t even do that? If you were a F!#*%& real doctor you would understand the f-ing question! What a moron!
And how does she even perform surgeries with does nails, ew! she can barely grab things!

Lauren

Am I the only one that realizes that this "woman" is really a man?!?

Bubba

Book!? WTF for!! lol

JT

I'll still hit it.

moe

UUGGH! That is soooooo disgusting. Her ass and hips cannot be real?? She needs surgery!
SICK!

Roman

Damn, I'd hit it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren

ewwwww

Everyones~A~Star

Did she cement her own ass? That can NOT be real...no way...WTF LOL!!!!!

TexasBlonde

Mercy, when I was a teen we called those extra large thigh top saddlebags. You did not want to have saddlebags. She would lose 50 pounds if she removed her extra fanny pack and saddlebags. What she has done to herself is not attractive at all.

RealityCheck

I love the way he is already planning for book deals and paid TV interviews after this is all over.

The sad part is that in today's society this imbecile will probably be able to in fact do these things and profit off the misery he has caused to others...

Toilethead

HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAA. That's one fat ass.

tellmeaboutit

Wait...is Kim Kartrahian still hiding out???? What the hell is that thing? Whoever the accusers are, they must be a real brainy bunch, thinking that is a doctor. LOL

TMZ, you've taking bottom feeding to a new depth.

Jana

http://janasrandomwriting.blogspot.com/ I wrote a pretty funny blog about this--how could it not be funny???? I have what the E.R. visit may have been like...

Gus Bus

It looks she/he has a smelly butt.

patty

her patients first clue shoulda been when they went to her garage instead of an office