J.Lo to BF:

Get on My Private Jet

-- We're Going to Morocco!!

12/2/2011 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

120211_lopez_still

Jennifer Lopez's 24-year-old backup dancer boyfriend Casper Smart is still living the high life -- hitching a private jet with his Latin cougar to fly from L.A. to Morocco this week.

Casper and his sugar mama of two are set to perform at a Moroccan mall -- but before they got down to business, they were spotted having a romantic dinner at a place called Rick's Cafe in Casablanca.

Here's lookin' at you, kid ... you lucky sonufa bitch.

fstblk

J. aint playing!! Do your thing girl!!!Men do it all the time!!!!!

Karen

Run Casper run! lol

princesspr

See this why I don't like Jennifer Lopez....grow up! There is NOTHING wrong with her dating a younger man. But, really so soon after her break-up with Marc Anthony. I have NEVER seen a woman who can't or won't be by herself....at least, just for a minute.

Spend time with your YOUNG children and then decide your next move...not begin dating another man...oops my bad, another boy! UGH! Grow up!

Oh, by the way, I would feel the same way if Marc Anthony began dating so soon after Jennifer.

smileandshine

For a woman of her class he could at least pull up his pants then letting it hang!

Anonymous

Jennifer Lopez is
having fun. I don't have a passport. I don't have a visa. I'm waiting very very patiently for Jennifer Lopez and me to be with each other for goo. From George William Gockel.

Gerri

She is ten paces behind him for a reason or he's got barnyard manors. Ladies first jerk weed.

Bird

LOL. The only gig she can get these days is playing at a mall in Morocco. Maybe that she should take that as a hint that her music is lame and she needs to just stop. Also, where the hell are her kids while she's off running around with her backup dancer? Haven't seen any pictures of her and the kiddies lately, just pictures of her whoring around with a much younger man. She seems like an amazing mother!

Sarah

The other dancers were on the plane as well that's what tmz forgot to mention along with many other pple being on the plane. They probably just boarded before they got the camera on them. U guys report they had a romantic dinner before her performance other websites are reporting she had dinner after her performance with friends and family (I am guessing with the other dancers as well) so I am gonna believe/go with the article from the person that was actually there before I believe this.

zisster

He is ugly!
What is it with this beautiful woman and ugly latino men???

NELL

Where are the twins???

jordan

sooooo whaatt everyone keeps saying he has no money he has nothing to offer her who the **** cares what he has or what hes worth she proly hass 100 million anyways so she can spend it how and on who ever she pleases, so tired of hearing people say he has no money ???? he dances for a living clearly hes not struggling to eat so what because he dont got 50 million he cant date her all you PEOPLE ARE ******* LOSERS JUS CAUSE U AINT THE ONE JUMPING ON THE G5 YOU ALL WANNA HATE ****in ******* hate get u no where

Proven

Why hate on the kid? He is living the dream.
Why hate on J.Lo? She worked hard for years to get where she is at.

Too much hate in PPL's heart these days.

Lee

Relax people. I have a feeling she needs an easy partner right now, and someday she may be ready for a good fit.
I had top notch kind of huy relationships and they come with drama at times and made a decision to see someone who would be opposite and it actually lasted a while or until I was ready for an equal again and more mature to handle again. Sometines we just need a break to catch up and the less drama the better. I assume men do the same. She deserves to chill out and have some fun. Life is short, but do I think it will last. With me I didn't want it to last ever, it was just a matter of time...

Trish

I get it. She just wants to feel young again and Casper brings it out of him

Trish

I get it. She just wants to feel young and vibrant again and Casper gives her that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments