Khloe Kardashian

Transgender Woman

Sues for Assault

12/2/2011 5:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1202_khloe_kardashian_ex
Khloe Kardashian
is being sued by a transgender woman who claims Khloe beat the crap out of her outside a Hollywood nightclub.

Chantal Spears -- also know as Ronald Spears -- claims on December 5, 2009, Khloe violently struck her "in and about her body," causing serious injuries.

TMZ broke the story ... the incident occurred outside Playhouse nightclub on Hollywood Blvd., after Chantal/Ronald allegedly walked up to Lamar and told him he was "too young to be married."

1202_video_chantal_2
Chantal/Ronald told cops at the time,  Khloe "pushed and hit me."  No one was arrested or cited.

Chantal/Ronald says in her lawsuit she did not provoke anyone.

She's asking for unspecified damages.

No comment so far from Khloe.

See also

kendall

The Kardashian's are animals! Khloe especially. She has a filthy mouth, looks like an overstuffed pig face and is a brute. I hate the Kardashian's. I wish they would evaporate!k

JUstin

2009 ? Okay , What exactly is this story about ? lmao ..And shut up all of You , Am Pretty sure khloe is prettier than all of your Girlfriends ..

rioglen

Two trannies fighting...like we haven't seen this before. what's the big freaking deal.

char

Thought Khloe was on a anti-bullying campaign. Seems between her and her sisters and mother they are the bullies. Just confirms what fake,phoney, people they really are.

cha cha

Khloe does look like Frankenberry and I saw there line of clothing at Sears... poor Sears is going to get stuck with all that trash, jogging suits that are flimsy like an old T-shirt and this is the best one, a handbag with her and her hag sisters pictures on it. Yeah, right Okay I will tote around a bag with these nobody hags likeness on it. I wish they would go away. I would not buy one thing Kardashian, not now not ever. And Kourtney you kind of have a rat face ... not good looking either.

John T.

I don't believe that KIm & Khole have the same father. Khole is huge and her nose is big. The woman is a amazon. She is really not good loooking even with makeup. I feel sirry for Lamar waking up to that in the morning , even if she does suck his toes. She talks filthy. Just nasty looking.

Maximus

Wait, I'm confused. Who's the shemale in this story? Because my money's on the white chick. She's gotta be packin' ... Am I right?

Reader

SUNDAY IS BOYCOTT KARDASHIAN DAY AND TWITTER FREE DAY

Take the KarTRASHian out on Sunday

Watch out because mommapimp Kris Jenner and K Sisters are out to get all kids on their twitter accounts to watch their show Sunday nite. Make all kids unfollow them and no*****ch their shows. Take care of your families and loved ones tomorrow, Sunday. Take the KarTRASHians out. Get them Cancelled!

en Todo Momento!!

lol, funny, because knowing how trannys will start to rip out some chick's or other tranny's hair n scratch their eyes out in a fight, even only the slightest provoked, it's funny that this one stopped and called the cops...sher might've sniffed out some dollar bills, because it was klomar who 'allegedly' hit and punched and pushed herm'

denessa

that bi*ch needs her butt beat again!!!!! ill do it for them hell free of charge!!!!!

jj

Khloe is a beautiful and strong woman inside and out. This trash is just trying to get her money like everyone else who harrasses them. You don't have to agree with the way they make their money, but the entire Kardashian clan is made up of smart business women and everyone whose hating is just jealous of everything they have.

Reader

Imagine that only the Kartrashian family views their show on Sunday night, like all "9" of them and during the commercials they call each other vaginas, anus looking botox stain markers, and boy balls extractors, transgender assaulters and fake wedding organizers and drink wine all dayers and pimp out daughters all NIGHTERS... and there is this BIG BLACKOUT tomorrow on the big tv's all across America! Then on Monday all the news stations and newspapers are all reporting how America took their balls back!!! BOYCOTT KARTRASHIANS SUNDAY AND KEEP KIDS OFF TWITTER DAY... GO AMERICANS...

dionne

she sure the hell didn't beat the ugly out of her.

Quinn

I thought Khloe was the trannny

She's baaaack

Awwww I'm sorry bitch. I wi***** was true because no one hates that amazon whore tranny kardashian fatherless spawn more than I do, but I hope she clocked your ass good. As if.