'Beavis & Butt-Head' Rapper

Are You Threatening Me?!?!

12/3/2011 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1202_tbaby_beavis_butthead_mtv_EX
The rapper whose song was mercilessly ridiculed by Beavis & Butt-Head last month now lives in fear for her life -- telling TMZ, ever since the episode aired ... she's been receiving horrifying racist threats.

Rapper T-Baby tells us, she's been getting more than a hundred text messages a day since her music video for "It's So Cold in the D" debuted on the MTV show -- but it doesn't stop with texts ... Baby says she also gets verbally accosted on the street.

According to the rapper, the shocking racist text threats include -- "Goodnight n*****, I wish all you f**kers would go back to Africa where you belong not here. Sleep by your window so I can get to you easier."

T-Baby says she doesn't want to involve the police because she's "no snitch" -- but that leaves her with few options ... like changing her phone number, or moving.

T-Baby tells us, "I feel in a lost situation because I have no one but my son ... but I refuse to stop. Only way I can show how I am here to stay is keep doing my thing."

JFu

I don't believe this story one bit. First, all these incredibly racist people all of a sudden have her cell number? How did all these people (in the hundreds!?!?!?!) supposedly get it? But even if that were true, change your damn number. There's little or no fee to do it.

Second, if she still lives in the D, then she is lying, cause she's NOT hearing that on the street. Racism absolutely exists, but people don't blindly walk down the street in a predominantly African-American city and start yelling racist rants - especially in Detroit. I lived there, so I would know. The white racist people are scared of it, so they say those things behind closed doors.

She's milking her "fame" for all she can get. She's hoping to become another Rob Zombie from B&B, but no chance. She sucks and so does her song. She wonders why people in America don't take racism seriously? Because people like this make up stories based on race just to get attention. I hope she struggles the rest of her life now.

Matrix111

umm she's ""no snitch"?????? uuuh ok so if they DO kill her or her son its ok if no one turns in the person if they witnessed?? dumb @$$!! OMG & sounds like a platform for her to try & sue MTV for "emotional distress"...FOH with all that stupidity she is saying. SMH

Bla bLa bLa

Is this real housewives of detroit? LMAO I don't care who you are what color your ass is that **** was funny!!!

Criss

I hardly think B&B are to blame, but if that is happening to her, that's terrible and inexcusable!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Why is she getting threats? She only had her video made fun of. Frigging people are a**holes. Would they threaten Aretha Franklin or Denzel Washington? Maybe because she flipped the bird in the video, & b*****s had their feelings hurt. I guess that's life in The D.

Superman

How would they know her number unless she posted it somewhere like on Facebook?

bunny

She was laughing the other day when she was so happy she's going to the bank with this. Now she's crying about threats? It certainly can't be anybody that doesn't know who she is unless she's dumb enough to be listed in the phone book. It's not right to threaten her, it's just as childish as her laughing her way to the bank but cut the girl a break. She was raised looking like that and with no talent, she can't help it. Being black isn't her downfall, that crappy song is.

Todd

I call Bull, straight up.

Michael C, Teniente

She's no "snitch"? She has a son?

Somehow the well-being of her son...doesn't that come before being labeled a snitch?

She must take this gangster rap seriously.

How stupid can a person be?

mike t.

Susan

Never heard of the girl or the song, but the twisted logic here is trying to convince people you don't call the police when you are gettin constant threats of death, then turn around and proclaim you are thinking about you child. There is more to this story than has been told.

GB

Umm yeah I can guarantee where she lives..there are no white people around. I know the areas those scenes were shot and whites are not around. so unless she lives in the suburbs and shot this video about a made up life, she is making this all up. After all people now a days are very quick to assume all white people are racist even when outnumbered by all other race groups combined. If I am wrong then I apologize and truly feel sorry for her, but in this case I would bet on me

ward

that video is funny as hell, those people have no talent what so ever. i really doubt shes getting racist text's, she just wants to be in the news. i just hope for her son's sake she stops trying to rap and finds a new line of work,,,by far the worst video i ever saw great laugh tho

Fat Mike

haha, the threats are probably coming from the ghosts of the people whose graves she walks over in her video

Marty

She won't go to the Police because she has no phone calls or threats. Just tryin to get some o' dat fame back!

JeremySimpson

White crazy is a whole different thing then black crazy, show them a black crazy and it should end. -jeremy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments