Brooke Mueller

Arrested in Aspen

for Drug Possession

12/3/2011 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1202_brooke_mueller_mug_wm
Brooke Mueller
was arrested last night in Aspen, Colorado on suspicion of felony cocaine possession with intent to distribute ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Aspen PD, police found Charlie Sheen's ex-wife inside a nightclub called Escobar after she allegedly assaulted some woman at a nearby drinking establishment.

In addition to cocaine possession, Brooke was also booked on a misdemeanor 3rd degree assault charge. She was released from the Pitkin County jail this morning on $11,000 bond.

Worth noting ... it's been nearly two years since Charlie and Brooke's infamous domestic violence incident in Aspen -- when Charlie was arrested for assault after allegedly roughing Brooke up.

Brooke has since been in and out of rehab multiple times.

update_bar
According to Aspen's Chief Deputy D.A. Arnold Mordkin, Mueller allegedly had over 4 grams of cocaine on her when she was arrested.

1203_brooke_charlie_photos

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

These two are worse than ghetto parents, total s***. With all their money they won't be able to keep their own kids due to drug addictions. That's about as sick as you can get as a human being. SLUG CITY. When you choose drugs over your kids you're worthless no matter how much dough you have. S-*****.

fran

Its a real shame but i dont think Charlie is any better..he is just being smarter about it these days...Brooke's parents have custody of the boys, lets leave it that way..

Freda_67

Those poor twins..they deserve s semi-normal upbringing. It sends the message that it's acceptable for celebrity parents to raise children and do coke, while other children are taken away because one was named Hitler.

Mike

I saw Brooke Mueuller on Pari******on's now cancelled reality show. She seems okay sometimes. Other times she's just weirded out ... kinda like Charlie. That's what lots of crack and snorted cocaine will do to you.

If you went on a date with Brooke there's a good chance she'd have some sort of panic attack or get all weird on you and say stupid things.

Rogue Warrior

She's blown the "disease" theory of addiction right out the rear window!

Yamiguru

The fall from grace is never easy. Pick yourself back up, Brooke. Do it for yourself. Do it for your kids. Face those inner demons and fight back! Don't give up!!!

Mike

Brooke Muellers are super rich real estate tycoons or something. I'm sure they have enough money to put her in some sort of "locked in" rehab for 2 years if they wanted to.

She doesn't go to rehab because of her kids. She's half nuts or something. She even hired a drug counselor guy to come live with her just so she wouldn't be tempted to go do drugs. She obviously DOES need a babysitter to keep her out of trouble.

I bet her kids would rather her go to rehab for a year and then come back sober ... permanently.

Maybe Charlie Sheen can get Brooke's kids to tell her they WANT HER to go to rehab to get better. If Brooke doesn't go to rehab very soon she's probably going to end up doing some jail time.

Rogue Warrior

Sorry, but her rock bottom will blow the doors off any previous TMZ story, so long as she doesn't die first. Jails, Institutions, or Death, which will it BE?

carla

And to all of u saying take the kids away, to where exactly? To some weird non family person who will probably abuse them? They are better off with their blood family. Quick talking out your asses.

LuvsRottweilers

My name is Cocaine
(anon)
My name is Cocaine - call me Coke for short.
I entered this country without a passport.
Ever since then I've made lots of s*** rich.
Some have been murdered and found in a ditch.
I'm more valued than diamonds, more treasured than gold.
Use me just once and you too will be sold.
I'll make a schoolboy forget his books.
I'll make a beauty queen forget her looks.
I'll take renowned speaker and make a bore.
I'll take a mother and make her a whore.
I'll make a schoolteacher forget how to teach.
I'll make a preacher not want to preach.
I'll take all your rent money and you'll get evicted.
I'll murder your babies or they'll be born addicted.
I'll make you rob and steal and kill.
When you're under my power you have no will.
Remember my friend my name is " Big C ".
If you try me just one time you may never be free.
I've destroyed actors, politicians and many a hero.
I've decreased bank accounts from millions to zero.
I make shooting and stabbing a common affair.
Once I take charge you won't have a prayer.
Now that you know me what will you do ?
You'll have to decide, It's all up to you.
The day you agree to sit in my saddle.
The decision is one that no one can straddle.
Listen to me, and please listen well.
When you ride with cocaine you are headed for hell !!!

rommel

WHo cares? Another self absorbed celeb.

EastCoastChopper

Those Aspen cops are more in-tune with the lift and ski reports than the decades of cocaine trafficing in that little Winter shagri la. You walk up to the local cops with a diveated septum, huge pupils and coke boogers hanging on both nostrils and say...How's the powder officer and he/she will say, "Great! 2 ft of fresh on the Upper little Percy"

Superman

Yeah,Sheen's miracle doctors really fixed her of that drug habit, I see.

Rogue Warrior

Skiing in CO is a perfectly normal activity, isn't it?

Butterfly

WHAT A CRAZY MIXED-UP FAMILY!!! Those precious children do not have a chance to live a normal life with parents like those two. What about the grandparents? At least, publicly, they seem to be unattached and probably prefer to stay away from the mess the parents have created. Is there no real love and affection, in both sides of the families, for one another??? I prefer privacy, too, but not at the expense of my grandchildren. So sorry for the beautiful, innocent children they brought into this world. Hope their future finds real happiness, somehow.