Dylan McDermott

Good Genes or Good Docs?

12/3/2011 12:25 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1202_genes_launchThere is nothing remotely scary about "American Horror Story" hunk Dylan McDermott.

Here's the 32-year-old "Steel Magnolias" star back in 1993 (left) -- and 18 years later, the 50-year-old at an event in L.A. recently (right).

"Practice" makes perfect.

SashasOpinion

Oh, he obviously had work done. Before his face was fuller and the skin was looser. Now it looks smoothed and slightly tighter. The key to this kind of stuff is that he didn't go overboard. People who have noticeable face lifts either had a very bad doctor or have overdone it by getting operation after operation. Otherwise, you really shouldn't be able to tell, like here with Dylan. And there's nothing wrong with the fact that he had a lift, because he looks great and it's what he wanted to do. If I have the money when I get a bit older, I would probably want to do the same. But that does definitely look like a facelift to me.

Bill

I just want to know how he took care of his skin. His skin look healthier now. I never will care enough to have plastic surgery. But I could be sold on whatever he is doing to his skin

SarahBeebee

I've noticed when TMZ has a good genes VS Good docs Poll. Almost all the women has majority votes of good Doc and Majority of the men get voted Good Genes! C'mon guys! Be realistic. If he was a woman and These pictures were of a woman who in both pictures look like it's taken maybe only months Apart. Everyone would be screaming good Docs. But no... Just because it's a man. People think that since he doesn't look like he's aged. it must be Good Genes! Seriously people. I personally know 3 men in their 40's who has has facelifts and surgeries. Nobody would guess they did because all 3 of them were prominent wealthy businessmen and are not in the looks business but they still did it because they wanted to look good. Men having facelifts are more common than you think.

Kay Kaybear

He looks hotter now.

Cali

Neither. It's good makeup.

Babs

He may or may not have had plastic surgery but he definitely has had hair work done his hairline is completely different!

Choyce2020

Obliviously, he has good genes & a great doctor. It helps to have both as in his case...he is still ymmmy.

NIS

I don't know what he is drinking, but he needs to bottle it and send me some! He looks great!

Tyler

Doesn't matter to me, he is still DAMN sexy! Nice butt too #AHSFX

american hottie story

i say good lighting. and probably maintenance hair dye. if you watch AHS, you can see his face in its natural state. still pretty! but not 30 something. also, his body is really hot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2