Michael Jackson's Kids

Hit Up Cirque du Soleil Premiere

12/4/2011 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_jackson_fame
Michael Jackson's three kids -- Paris, Prince and Blanket -- along with a few other family members, attended "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil" in Las Vegas last night.

The show starts its tour in Vegas before making its across the U.S. in 2012

1204_immortal_footer

What I Think

Somebody needs to put Wacko Jacko's three "children" in a carnival freak show where they belong.

Siggisis

aston: 16 minutes ago

I just happened to notice something, not important but kind of funny: Jafar, Prince and Blanket all have similar earlobes and dimples in their cheeks!

And no, Prince certainly doesn't make me cringe at akk, quite the opposite - he looks like a sweet 14-year-old who is just beginning to find his place in life and stop being shy, and he has a girlfriend!

Paris is the only one looking slightly subdued - maybe she has a headache or something. But her eyes marvelous as always.
__________________________________________________

I think you mean Jermajesty (yea, that name, I have a hard time writing it, poor kid!), not Jafaar, right?
You are right, similar earlobes, which are very unique, dimples (and facial shapes).

Siggisis

For aston.
Childhood pics of Michael where you can see his earlobes. They look similar to Blankie and Prince´s (and Jermajesty´s)
Either Michael had them fixed or he grew out of them, because they looked different on him when he was an adult.

What a cute kid he was.

AC.

They look NOTHING like MJ.

Siggisis

Michael didn´t have his earlobes fixed. Same shape when he was an adult, just stretched out more - sometimes on kids, the ears grow first, then the rest or the face/head catches up.
Another childhood picture. Sweet, sweet!

Bill Leslie

wow - the MJ "kids" looke EXACTLY like their cousins.

Anya

And who's the cutie at the far left ?? Looks like Michael Jackson himself !!! The kids are spitting images of him alright !! LOL

aston

Siggisis: I mean the boy Prince is leaning against - isn't that Jafar? Isn't Jermajesty the younger one, on the far right? Well, you understood who I meant, anyway!

I don't care about biologics, but there are more similarities. Paris has Michael Jackson's legs - I mean, really - and though Prince obviously has another type of body than his father, when he emerged from some dramatic smoke on stage in Berlin recently, the first thing you saw was his arm and gait, and it looked like Michael was coming there. And Blanket has a version of his father's early nose, only thinner high up between his eyes. If all of this has to do with genetics or not, is pretty uninteresting.

Siggisis

aston, Jafaar is number two from the left, and yes, Prince is leaning on Jermaj.

Siggisis

And P.S. I don´t know who the small boy on the far right is. Anybody?

Siggisis

Thanks Missy.
Prince, Jermajesty, Royal... Heh

What I Think

That whole line of Jacksons, including MJ's three "children," all look like Jajerks.

=)

I don´t know why but sometimes when you want to post a link three points are add to the chain characters.
You can see the video if you erase these three mysterious points.