Amanda Knox

Signs with Book Agent

Who Repped Barack Obama

12/5/2011 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda KnoxThe Amanda Knox story is one step closer to bookstores everywhere -- TMZ has learned, she's signed with a very powerful literary agent in DC.

According to sources, Amanda recently inked a deal with lawyer/lit agent Robert Barnett -- who has brokered book deals for some of the biggest names imaginable ... Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney ... to name a few.

Our sources say Amanda's Italian ex-BF Raffaele Sollecito -- who was also convicted and then exonerated in the murder of Meredith Kercher -- has signed with a book agent of his own ... Sharlene Martin, famous for brokering deals for several NY Times bestselling authors.

Patrick King

This is exciting news. I'm eager to get the story directly from Knox' perspective. I've read she has four years of daily notes. For students of international justice, Amanda Knox' book will possibly be the most enlightening ever published. Let the bidding begin.

Marvin

Here foot prints were in the victims blood at the scene. She did it or knows who did.

patty

next time you are arrested, interrogated for over 20 hrs straight, not allowed to have a lawyer. then the police say if you just name your boss because we know he did it then we will let you go, lets see if you would give that name too!

george fudge!

Hope she plans on giving half the money earned to the victim's family. Anything less and she will be viewed very negatively.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Foxy Knoxy - the Pariah of Perugia, the Terror of Threesomes, the Siren of Seattle, the Faker of False Positives.....

Rogue Warrior

Hopefully, they'll include a scratch and sniff section?

HarlemWorld

I love it how people look over how she went all "American Way" and blamed some innocent black guy at first.

Mae White

They need to best coordinate their versions.
For of course they did it.
Yhey got off because of "reasonable doubt': anyone interested in the details of her lying, shifting alibis, falsely accusing an innocent man, and the foresnics- try reading the Perugia Murder File.

It is a shoo-in.
Karma's a bitch, Amanda.
I'd shut my trap if I were you.

But then how would she pay her parents' massive debts and re mortgages because of her crime??

Amy Gallelty

I am almost done with the book, The Monster of Florence and I think she may be innocent. It would take me 2000 words to go over the problems the Italian police have. I'm not just taking about evidence problems. I'm taking about intensive investigating on nothing more than a town rumor, investigating and arresting reporters for a murder they were writing about, and not IDing a body correctly. At one point the police are following the advice, and arrest people on the word of a psychic who thinks 911 was done by a satanic Italian cult. Their legal system is parallel to the KGB with secret charges and illegal wiretaps. The police have no training and ignore and arrest anyone who disagrees with their theories. So far three different people have been tried for the same crime.

george fudge!

Will it be similar to OJ's book, 'If I Did It' ??

Rogue Warrior

Her next signing will be with Playboy on here way to Hollywood! This girl has the girl next door look, is very likeable, and smart as hell!VERY, VERY, VERY few women qualify with this trifecta!!!!!

FACTOID

Dianne

well, I guess she's over her "trauma" well enough to think she can now make millions off this gruesome story and death of her friend. . yeah right. . . amanda is a great con artist. . who conned her way out of a death sentence. . .

tellmeaboutit

Maybe I'll read it, maybe not. But I sure won't decide based on Nancy Grace's lynch mob mentality. She's a lawyer, she knows her hateful pot stirring is wrong, but that's where her golden goose is for the $$$.

Let her write her book; at least she lived it. And it beats the Kardashian/reality show bullsh*t books that the sheep suck up.

Templar

Once upon a time, I was in prison and then I was out. The End!!

Jah36

So given that she's using agent that repped B.O. for his book, does that mean she's going to lie profusely about herself as well?