Michael Lohan

Undergoing Surgery

to Fix His Bad Heart

12/5/2011 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan Undergoing Heart Surgery
Michael Lohan
's life is in the hands of doctors ... who are performing surgery on Mike's heart in an effort to unclog an important artery ... this according to Lohan's rep.

TMZ broke the story ... Lohan had trouble breathing and speaking a couple of weeks ago ... and docs believe the trouble stemmed from Mike's ticker.

Now, the rep tells us ... Lohan is currently undergoing a procedure to "repair a blockage."

Once Lohan is stable, the rep says Mike will return to his court-ordered treatment center -- where he will continue to participate in a domestic violence intervention program.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Blood Red Witch

Julia,

Dave Navarro is stone cold sober and has great tweets. He is never boring and very alive.

AGENT smith

Thanks for the tip on the DailMail McD pictures. Re: The Porsche, If I was a cop I could pull her over for no front license plate and for illegally dark tinted windows. Ali looks scary thin, really anorexic, wow, she needs to eat....

ketjo

Julia,
I will counterpoint this with yes some of the paps may follow her but they have to know where to find her in the first place...like if shes been at the morgue almost every day the last two weeks why havn't we seen one picture of her there..surly one could be leaked...either she wasn't there or they were paid not to be there...."road runs both ways suger" and another point is she is the one who build that pap army that follows her in the beginning...like getting a dog then forgetting to train it ...it will get to be a pest more then a pet and annoy the hell out of you...this is her untrained pet...

AGENT smith

My wife who knows lots of Brazilians, says that many of them are Brazilian and that they make good money.

ilovegossip

Oh Geez, now Agent Smith is married... Sheesh, it never ends!

It is obvious that Lindsay/Dina call the paps sometimes, or how else were they in her garage when she was bringing muffins to the Woman's Center, or how else were they in the hotel room taking pictures of Dina and Lindsay getting ready, ur how else were they on her balcony taking pictures when she was on house arrest, etc? I'm sure they follow her around too. It's a little of both.

Blood Red Witch

Cher is in a twitter argument right now. This is fun! I think she is winning.

Delmar

More Playboy pictures are out and they are similar to the cover. She's made up like Monroe. I'm finding them shrug worthy.

AGENT smith

I have been married for over six years, but have been separated from my wife for 15 months.

AGENT smith

Thanks for the link, the pictures look great, very classy as Hef said.

ilovegossip

@BRW
I was looking at something different. It was Marilyn. I found the 9 pictures of Lindsay. Now that they are on the net, why buy it (except for her die hard fans, that is)?

Delmar

Finally, TMZ does the Lindsay playboy story in a new thread.

Eric Anderson

He probably took some tylenol and had a bad reaction! Read the label on the container you FART!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16