'Real Housewives of NYC'

Swimsuit Battle

Who'd You Rather?

12/5/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan in bathing suits
"Real Housewives of NYC" lovelies Ramona Singer, 55, and Sonja Morgan, 48, showed off their unreal swimsuit bodies in Miami this weekend.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Karen12

I'm a heterosexual woman but, if I was attracted to women, I'd opt to do... MYSELF!

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

C'mon TMZ! Some warning before we accidentally see these things - especially right after lunch!

middle finger

under all those wrinkles,theres some good cha cha..
not bad for 55 years old..
i have seen girls in there 20s that look way worse..

oldecwOVERwwe

lol what the hell and people wonder why ally mcbeal was canceled because of this "toothpicks"

fran

Ladies I dont know who you are as I have never watched housewives of anything....and while you dont look bad for your age, I think its time for a one piece..stay away from red, its much nicer on someone with darker skin...and you younger people try being nicer, it wont be long and you will be 50..the years go by very fast.

Jen

wtf really TMZ? both of them just about made me puke up my dinner. It should be illegal for anyone over 30 to wear a bathing suit that shows so much skin...uuugh

Dooky

NEITHER!! 'NUFF SAID!

cz

Neither of them look good, they should be wearing a 1 piece suit that covers them up. They are older know and just because you have a thin body at that age doesn't mean the skin looks good.

UPYOURS

TMZ, why don't you ever put NONE OF THE ABOVE, in your votes?

Viper652

I agree that the chick's body on the right is gross as hell but some of these comments are hillarious, especially about age. LOL 30 plus is still a kid If you have good genetics and 40 plus is still young as hell If you have good genetics.

So somebody thats hot and has a good body like Allysa Milano shouldnt wear a 2 piece? Yeah right, and shes closing in on 40.

Usually its the ones with ****ty genetics that are aging horrible that say stupid hyperbolic **** like that.

Viper652

People who read TMZ are aging worse than these broads. Because in the towns they live in they think 30 or 40 is ancient enough for a chick to cover up.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Hey TMZ readers, in most places in the year 2011 the women are not aging like meth addicts. I met a 46 year old the other day that could have passed for 25. And in 2011, thats more the norm than being a rare occurence say 40 years ago when everyone smoked and looked ugly and ****.

So TMZ commenters, have fun admitting you live in a poor area circa 1965 with ****ty genetics and looking ancient by 40.

Joan K

TMZ, what the hell is the matter with you guys, a warning is needed for these kind of pictures. I just ate. Maybe if there was a little color in that pasty skin, naw that wouldn't help either. They are both so friggin ugly, if I was them I would sue you for posting these god awful pictures.

Hamilton

FYI, you need to add "NEITHER" to the list.

T