'X-Factor' Reject Drew

Stop Threatening Paula & Nicole!

12/5/2011 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Ryniewicz on X-Factor
"X-Factor" cast-off Drew Ryniewicz is lashing back after some deranged fans threatened to kill  Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger last week -- telling TMZ, she has no hard feelings against the judges for dumping her ... and her fans shouldn't either.

As we previously reported, Paula and Nicole received an avalanche of death threats on Facebook and Twitter after they agreed to vote the 14-year-old off Thursday night.

Among the threats ... "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H."

The judges were shocked by the firestorm of hatred -- and Drew tells us, she was too ... "That's not what I represent and that's not what I want my fans to represent."

Drew adds, "No one deserves death threats."

Reality80

All over a reality show? We really have some mentally ill people out there.

wilbur jackson

I think that they should allow the people to vote on the last two so the judges can't have favorites,or to be put in this situation.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Wow, that a chick? I thought that was a dude. Damn, won't go far on looks. Hope she sings REAL well!

Streetlite

I download the show every week from Overseas. I watch it with less and less enthusiasm every week. Idol has much better talent, hands down.
My peeves?
1. The judges. Nicole looked like she was finishing up a romp in the hay with the Inglesius kid during the house auditions. Her only saving grace was that she kept Josh. Simon, barefoot and pompous, as he sat smug on his French provincial sofa during the house auditions, obviously more content with himself rather than the "talent (less)" in front of him. Should have dumped Drew then. She's a warbler, a yodeler, and looked ridiculous in most of the outfits she wore on stage. You should have kept the Rugby girl. I was disappointed, Simon, because I trusted your honesty and instincts for talent. Melanie was my favorite until she deceptively revealed her true Island accent last week. Why was she hiding it? It is not something to be ashamed of. Paula, you are the most sincere except for the weepy, crying acts, but you judge frm the heart. The fourth judge, whats his name, is a "new money" pompous ass. The kid Astro should have been thrown off the set with his little hissy fit two weeks ago. The audience now seems to be voting for or against the judges and not the contestants at this point. This "team" stuff was a poor design from the beginning.
The Announcer (whats his name): What a jerk this guy is. Did you catch the introductions this week...."and now the high school graduate Stacy will take the stage"....and now lets hear it for trash collector, Chris".....WTF. I'd be pissed if I were these guys. This announcer (whats his name)should call in sick for the remainder of the season. What a jerk.
The Contestants: Astro, go home to Mommy you little crybaby....Melanie, you are good but I'm put off by your deception.....Stacy, you're good but boring....Chris, I like you but your voice isn't that good and has no range except for rap.....Crow, you're good but your voice needs lots of work. You would be a perfect child star somewhere because you have personality.....Drew, thank goodness you're gone. You should have been dumped weeks ago. What did your parents think when you dropped your last name. How pompous of you and you are not that talented....Josh, I think you're the real deal if you diversify more. You have the talent.
Summary: Simon stays, Paula stays but please get rid of the other two. The announcer definitely goes.
Well, got all that off my chest.

hugh09

-- "I hope you die, you selfish----------"

-- "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die"

are not death threats.
dude, please.

SpeakTheWord

Hoping and wishing someone would die is not a death threat.....not a story TMZ , must be a slow day.

Truth

DAMN, HOW IS THAT A THREAT??? HARVEY MUST BE A CHICKEN SH*T, SRUSLY... THAT'S JUST TWEENERS MOUTHING OFF. GET REAL TMZ. LIKE I SAID, BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 5YR OLDS SCREAMING OBSCENITIES VERSUS A WACKJOB WITH KNIVES, GUNS, A TON OF AMMO, AND PSYCHO 5150 HISTORY. TRUTH!!

TravyDawg

Paula is a dumb b*tch. She needs to realize she has no idea what actually is going on!

UPYOURS

This young lady will go far with her attitude!!!

Amy

Nichole and Paula...way to go! Just to get back at Simon, you voted against one of the best girl singers on X Factor, Drew. I don't care what anyone says, you two are not only stupid, but evil and mean!

Amy

Drew, don't worry about what the ignoramusses, Nichole, Paula, and L.A. think. You are going to be highly successful without their votes! You have a unique, lilty voice that will take you wherever you want to go...we love you, Sweetie!

nan

No offense to this girl but I would hardly suspect and avalanche of concern, when there are 34 posts on here..It is called show BUSINESS for a reason...
On another note I watched that show that night and for the most part , found it excruciating..
I do wish her well and success..

elpablo

"her fans" lol.

The Devil

why did somebody have to bring astro up again that dumb ghetto rapping piece of crap was signed by his mentor jay-z another thug criminal from the ghetto. but we all should be happy if it weren't for sports and rap music we would have to apend millions of tax dollars to build more jails. can anyone name the definiton of kaos in the ghetto (FATHERS DAY) HAHAHAHAHA

The Devil

hey amy how bout if i fkuc the jesus out of you drew and your mother it would be the best I'll put you on a cross and nail you all but if your really fat let me know I'll get a heavy duty cross or we could roll you in dough to find the wet spot i love whores

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments