Alec Baldwin: Flight Attendant

REAMED ME

Over 'Words with Friends'

12/6/2011 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alec Baldwin claims an American Airlines flight attendant WENT BALLISTIC on him on a plane at LAX moments ago ... all because he was playing "Words with Friends" while the aircraft was still at the gate.

Baldwin just tweeted about the situation ... saying, "Flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing WORDS W FRIENDS while we sat at the gate, not moving. #nowonderamericaairisbankrupt."

It's unclear if Baldwin was removed from the plane or left voluntarily -- but he DID get off the plane and was moved to another flight.

FYI -- "Words with Friends" is basically Scrabble for your smart phone ... and it's SUPER addicting.

update_bar
Alec just tweeted again, claiming he has just boarded a 3pm flight on American -- adding, "The flight attendants already look.....smarter."

Plane Problems

Q

I suspect all the Baldwin brothers were Sanduskied by their Daddy--thus there is a reason for the bizarre behavior, the love then hate and anger in their relationships. Alex and other Baldwins--there is help. Watch any Dr Drew show the last weeks or this week. The help will calm you.

Kari

Based on this loser's history, I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

Liz

How much do you want to bet that they had made the announcement to turn off ALL electronics, and Baldwin kept playing for a long time? It doesn't matter if the plane is moving or not, the electronics are supposed to be OFF. Alec Baldwin doesn't get to decide flight rules.

Bud

The bitch is just bitter because she knows she is getting canned from her job. Get over it already.

Joao

Imagine him with a 9 year old child. Now imagine being that child's teacher and telling the class to put away all mechanical devices and the kid coming back with; "...we weren't doing anything, why can't I play with my phone. You're a real joke. I'm going tell my Dad that you were harassing me. I know he'll agree with me because my Mom says he's a lot LIKE ME."

ExtraKetchup

In his defense, American Airlines is pretty terrible.

mebrat24

Those flight drama queens think they can do any thing now that they have the POWER.

..EW..

Since they were at the gate, they were probably getting ready to take off... and to me, it sounds like he didn't feel like turning his cell phone off. However, I have to say, even that I don't think this happened in this case, there are some flight attendants really rude and mean...

charley

alec baldwin is a bitch of a man...all this azz ole does is bitch bitch bitch ia all we hear from this pathetic piglet...whats the other side to the story alec....cause we all know what a (p)............rick you really are!

Palm Beach, FL

Sorry Alec you should have been on AF1 today, Obama would have never kicked your LIBERAL BUTT out of USA airspace.

barney

All the Baldwin brothers are fscrewed up.What a baby,asked to follow the rules and he starts crying like a spoiled little brat.

Jinko

Poor widdle Alec. Has to play his game, when he knows what the rules are, and that he must obey them they like everyone else who is not a big, fat-headed (and bodied) actor. Mr. Special doesn't have to follow airline regulations, because he is "special". You are a child, Alec, who has never grown up, and loves to scream and yell at women and little girls, as you did with your daughter. There is no hope for you as you will never grow up or mature.

MYSAY

"turn off and stow your electronics" the rules apply to everyone. Follow the rules and it moves along alot faster. It was probably more inconvenient for everyone to wait while he exited the plane. Boo-hoo for you.

Truth

Hard to call this one because Baldwin has a reputation of being a real jerk and everyone knows how nasty and rude Flight Attendants (drunk with power) are to most customers.
If you ask me they both can go F themselves. lol

R

Read: The flight crew asked everyone to turn off their electronic devices. Alec Baldwin didn't feel like it, got caught and was spoken to like a regular person.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments