Jesse James

Beef with 'American Chopper' --

I Think They Wanna Fight Me

12/6/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is in a bike building war with the guys from "American Chopper" -- and it's getting so intense that Jesse claims things could get violent between him and Paul Teutul Jr.

The gear-heads are all at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas for a Discovery Channel event called "American Chopper Live: The Build Off" -- airing live tonight at 9pm ET.

James was setting up his big red machine today when we asked about the rivalry -- and he told us, "The senior is cool but the kid's like wound up tighter than a watch ... I think he's gonna want to fight me."

So, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

juice101

Red and White make pink....maggot

juice101

Red and White make Pink......maggot

David

Jessie James is a self absorbed puke his bikes are absolute junk what a joke he and his bikes are.

scooterwrench

Hey Man! I tried to get up here and vote for you during that contest but couldn't figure this fussbox out. I see now that you're into cars. I went the other way,gave up the cars for bikes. Real bikes that you can ride,not that silly **** that young'un is building. Can't believe that these people that get up here and write this crap actually believe everything they see on TV and then comment on it. Reckon they can't look into a persons eyes and see what's really there. Keep building them the old way man,by hand and not CNC. Hell maybe some day I'll get a plasma cutter then I won't have to cut everything out with a torch(Yeah right) See Ya!, Scooterwrench

Guy Akau

Jesse James is s*** bag..Jr.will kick his ass..and slap the tattoos off his ****ing body..that's Rite..Jesse James a *** ..also found out his a Gay...who would ever do such a thing to the Most Beautiful Woman in the world..Sandra Bullock..Come to Hawaii and will Kick Your ****ing Ass Jesse James..your name should be change to..Dick Head...you don't deserve to be on T,V..

nikki

Jesse James is a big bag of wind. I watched his show "Jesse James is a Deadman" it should be called "Jesse James is a *****". Oh! so dangerous. Riding a bike on the freeway, in rush hour, is far more dangerous than anything he has done on that show. "Rebel", give me a break; I am 65 and I bet I could kick his ass around the block, but he would just start crying like a baby girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18