Jesse James

Beef with 'American Chopper' --

I Think They Wanna Fight Me

12/6/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is in a bike building war with the guys from "American Chopper" -- and it's getting so intense that Jesse claims things could get violent between him and Paul Teutul Jr.

The gear-heads are all at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas for a Discovery Channel event called "American Chopper Live: The Build Off" -- airing live tonight at 9pm ET.

James was setting up his big red machine today when we asked about the rivalry -- and he told us, "The senior is cool but the kid's like wound up tighter than a watch ... I think he's gonna want to fight me."

So, we gotta ask ...

Lee

I've heard of Jesse James for 30 yrs. I thought he was more a gentleman. His comments are grade school. There is no way in hell that he makes a nicer bike than PJD,S

Mike

This chopperlive show sucks. I sure hope Jesse doesn't become a regular on the show because he acts and talks a bit like he's missing a few screws. Orange county choppers show is going down hill fast.

Joe Carter

Jesse, your a cheap shot....a loser who can't hold his mustard...you and senior belong together.....Junior all the way.....

Angela Howe

James is a s*** bag !

fat tony

I like to go po po on all the bikes.

pumpjacky

Old man put some clothes on. Wrinkled old fart.

Doug Forne

U r a punk Jesse I could kick your ass and I am 50 years old your a puck any time.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Don't flatter yourself Jess. You're just as much of a "bike builder to the stars" as jr. is. Jr may be a spoiled inept bitch, but you're in self-denial, thinking Sandra's the one to blame for you being the way you are.

Btw I wouldn't buy either of their bikes. Every time they get one ready for a client or an event, something goes wrong with it. Just what I'd want to be riding on a deserted highway cross country. Yep.

D.J

In a nut shell, Paul SR. is an ass for letting the show go to his head. Blood is thicker than water. If Paul Sr. needed a organ transplant you could bet Paul Jr. would offer. Jesse James has also got too big for hi*****. Big bad tough guy, I do agree with Paul Sr. maybe Jesse' lady problems are because he needs to come out of the closet. Jesse is just trailer trash that need some more money now that he has been dumped by about everyone including Sandra Bullok.

vint

This idiot epitomizes a LOT of what is wrong with American (I hesitate to use the word "adult") males in the 21-3-something age group these days. What sort of idiot enjoys fighting (as if he were still 10 or 11) and driving obnoxiously loud machines real fast in the suburbs (I mention that last, because professional race drivers AREN'T grouped in with these mooks).

matt

I am a tall girl, yesterday I joined a club -- Tall m ingle. co M -- where I could chat with many hot ta ll guys. Come on, join us, find me here and discuss love with us.

Regina

IT IS A BIKE BUILD OFF NOT A BIKE RIDE OFF . JESSE JAMES JUST SOUNDED LIKE AN FOOL ON T.V

tellmeaboutit

Jessie James is the king of douchebags, even among these failure to launch lowlifes.

Mike

It ended like I figured it would. Jesse is a loser.

pumpjacky

I could use seniors bike to lite my grill