Jessica Simpson's Boobs

When Motherhood

Goes BUST

12/6/2011 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_s1yy77mx_1_i40g92yj

Jessica Simpson's pregnancy has forced forecasters to post a nationwide "Boob watch." Clearly ... THIS is what they mean by the joys of parenthood.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jo

Maybe this is the TMZ version of "tongue-in-cheek," but from my perspective, this is only low-life, school-aged little boys sexualizing and mocking the natural changes of a mother's body to nurture and feed her infant.

And, to claim that these natural changes somehow "force" you heartless people into some tacky game of "boob watch" is disgusting and almost unforgivable.

Why don't you people grow up and act like adults instead of rolling in the muck like middle-school little boys.

I have as good of a sense of humor as any of the TMZ staff. I love humor and comedy. However, just like I know funny when I see it, hear it and read it, I also know UNFUNNY and disgusting when it is presented to me.

Don't you people know how to be funny and/or clever and still be adults? Comedians do it every day. If you don't know how, just stick to perpetuating gossip and leave the humor to the professionals.

Teddy Ray

I have a craving for milk all of a sudden. My God, she looks fantastic.

Cizzler

Now her vageen will hang like sleeve of wizard.

Joan K

Commenter #31, I agree with you 100%, TMZ must have a bunch of horny little boys working for them, IDIOTS

usmaels1

...does a body good...

anonymous

It's clear that the poster who goes by the name "bobbie" is a man with a little penis who doesn't see any action. Poor "bobbie".

ims

Betcha the guys drooling over the big boobs felt their penis getting larger too.

marie millar

I really hate the way TMZ has become mainly about the comments of the staffers. It is boring. You can hear smart talk anywhere these days. Everyone think they're comedians. I want to see and hear from the celebrities.[even though they're mostly morons nowadays.

Eric

DIBS! I would fight her child to the death for a chance at those!

toddpugz7111