Ex-Miss USA Rima Fakih

WASTED During DUI Arrest

... According to Cops

12/6/2011 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miss USA Rima Fakih Drunk
2010 Miss USA Rima Fakih was HAMMERED when cops arrested her for DUI this weekend ... this according to Michigan police.

According to the police report, obtained by the AP, Fakih was initially stopped when officers noticed the 26-year-old speeding and weaving through traffic in Detroit early Saturday morning.

Cops say Fakih "immediately identified herself as Miss USA."

According to the report, Fakih took a breathalyzer and blew more than TWICE the legal limit --  once blowing a .19 and then a .20. The legal limit in MI is .08.

Officers claim they also found a half-empty bottle of wine on the floorboard behind the driver's seat.

Fakih was arrested on suspicion of DUI. If convicted, Fakih could face some serious jail time.

PPC

I would love to get naked with her when she is drunk, I bet she is a wild child - woo hoo!!!! Funny that she told the cops that she is Miss USA, she was titled a year ago. She is ghetto, but I find her very intriguing - waka waks!!

andy

JIHAD CUTIE WITH A BOOTY ! ! ! ! ! !
What a little hottie. And, you know what they say . . .
Once a "Miss USA", always a hot mess!!!!!!
GOOD TIMES.

kevdawg

SOUNDS to me like the bottle was half full, not empty. i can hear the dumb bich slurring "im miss usa" like that means anything in 2011.

DrestinBlack

She was seen partying at a local hot spot called Chen Chow in Birmingham hours before ... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2654727174977.242648.1459762499&type=3

Chibob

I think all these DUI, fights, restraining orders,etc. are designed to get their name in the paper.

Was it PT Barnum who said, "bad press is better than no press"?

magica

She's cute. I'll bet she's lots of fun when she's plastered.

sbmow

What a loser.

A1Commenter

Every storyabout DUI includes a stupid statement like "the legal limit in MI is 0.8. The legal limit in EVERY state is 0.8, so why do they make it sound like any state is different. The feds made them go that way by threatening to withhold highway funds. Just one of those things that piss me off. Like we are all so dumb we can't figure it out. That being said .. fry her

jack

a liar and a drunk, what a shining example of what being miss USA is all about.

jdweston

I would have driven her home. Call next time on my privite number!

MP

Technically she's not Miss USA. She's former Miss USA. I have no sympathy for people who drive drunk. Throw her in jail for a year.

Rogue Warrior

For her, I would have made an exception and let her sleep herself out of it......

todd

GOOD!! look at her history. Her family is a bunch of terroists with Hezbolah....she should be deported. SHe is on all the anti american magazines and supported by the people who want to KILL US...look it up IM not lying most people dont know her family history or how much times she spends overseas with them.

george fudge!

In this case, reduced jail time in exchange for posing in Playboy should be approved.

Swim

Only 26 and her looks are going.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments