Ex-Miss Venezuela

I'm Not Afraid to Thong Out

in Front of My Kid!!

12/6/2011 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206_aida_yespica_PCN
"Miss Venezuela 2002" Aida Yespica hit the beach in Miami yesterday with a butt floss bikini ... and her 3-year-old son.

There's nothing like a mother's love ... for attention.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Dan

Look, that woman's a** is better than 99% of the American a**es out there (walk down the street and look at some women and you'll know what I mean).. Kudos to her!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

What's sadly funny is that America uses sex to sell everything from toothpaste to hamburgers but yet have issues with a woman being nude in front of a kid who came out of her vagina. Who's the twisted one???

Broncho4

She looks fantastic! For a beauty pageant contestant she is a little thick but she is not a contestant anymore. For a mom hanging out at the beach she is gorgeous. Uptight puritanical hypocrites piss me off. Get a life you closet freaks...

TMZer

Hey if you got it...flaunt it. I don't see what the big deal is. Its not like she was walking around topless in front of the kid.

Donald Ray

Is that a little pubic hair I see? Nice, if it is.

Rogue Warrior

If you got it, FLAUNT it! I'd tap that in a NY second!!!! The opinions of overweight housewives DON'T count.

Gotti roll!

Christina

Seriously the US needs to grow up. This is only an issue here, if she were home in Venezuela she would be overdressed. I don't look any where near as good as she does and my kids have seen me with less on. Get a grip people!

that is a nice big ass

Donald Ray

These women bragging that, "my son has seen me in less", are the SAME ones that bath with their kids when they're 11-12 yrs. old, breast feed them at the same ages and have sex with them when they become teens. Then wonder why their families are called, 'dysfuntional'.

Adry

What's the big deal? that's normal here in Venezuela. If you lived here you will see big fat women wearing that!

Yoha

She is NOT Miss Venezuela 2002, she participated but did not WIN! From Venezuela. Google It!

Lloyd!!!!

this is the norm in Miami with the Latin influence, surprised so many commenting are 'shocked'..bunch of prudes. That's a nice ass

Gigi

Her body is better than 95% of the women's on this planet, and people are actually criticizing it and saying she has a cottage cheese butt? And for the record...this is the body that most women modeling lingerie and swimsuits have. Its called AIRBRUSHING people!

lisam

wtf ppl she can't wear a thong??? theres nothing wrong with her wearing in front of her son..what she suppose to do??
teach him to be ashamed of his body like so many ppl already do to their kids..its a real shame that most out there don't think on their own:( make your own moral lines people... don't let the religious nuts that try to run this country tell you how to think....
Please remember that Haters always die alone....

Denese

Venezuela?!?!? I'm surprised she has a TOP on!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments