American Airlines:

Alec Baldwin Was Epic Jerk

12/7/2011 8:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207_baldwin_BN_01
American Airlines
claims Alec Baldwin was "extremely rude to the crew" on a flight out of LAX yesterday -- "calling them inappropriate names and using offensive language."

In the wake of Baldwin's Twitter attacks on the company, AA has finally released a statement ...  confirming what TMZ reported yesterday -- he was an epic jerk.

AA says, "Since an extremely vocal customer has publicly identified himself as being removed from an American Airlines flight on Tuesday, Dec. 6, we have elected to provide the actual facts of the matter as well as the FAA regulations which American, and all airlines, must enforce. Cell phones and electronic devices are allowed to be used while the aircraft is at the gate and the door is open for boarding."

"When the door is closed for departure and the seat belt light is turned on, all cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off for taxi-out and take-off."

"This passenger declined to turn off his cell phone when asked to do so at the appropriate time. The passenger ultimately stood up (with the seat belt light still on for departure) and took his phone into the plane’s lavatory. He slammed the lavatory door so hard, the cockpit crew heard it and became alarmed, even with the cockpit door closed and locked."

"They immediately contacted the cabin crew to check on the situation. The passenger was extremely rude to the crew, calling them inappropriate names and using offensive language. Given the facts above, the passenger was removed from the flight and denied boarding."

1207_alec_baldwin_footer

Chris

He's awesome! AA sucks anyway. I won't fly them.

Jdawg

A real Ahole,The rest of the passengers should have kicked his butt and stomped him to a bloody carpet stain.

gibbs

No doubt, Elitist attitude, ask her daughter

Bulldog Mom

He is so irrogant ...He needs to follow the rules like everyone else !

Mumra the Ever Living

This is what he said to his daughter for not picking up the phone when he decided to call:
"You are a rude, thoughtless little pig. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being....I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you're a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned...
Once again I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone....I'm going to fly out to LA for the day, just to straighten you out on this issue".
Now imagine what he said to the flight crew of that airplane.

MichelleWW

I am always baffled at celebrities who think they are above the rules of the airlines. Charter a private jet if you can't deal with being told what to do. We ALL have to abide by the rules, they are in place for a REASON!

Who Knew

I'm calling chase and asking them to pull his commercials or I'll cancel my creditcard. Won't work if only I do it, but I will feel good. I no longer shop at Sears because of their Noclassian line of garments.

Jackson

"Are you a plane doctor? No? Then shut the **** up!"

boo boo

Dude, I get it. Same thing happened to me last year on American only it was my kid calling me. She told me to turn it off but I answered anyway. I called her a Dummy and off the plane I went. Don't normally like Alec, but I'm with him here. Why, exactly, can't we use our phones on the plane when it's on the ground at the gate?

crimsons

I'm with AA Airlines. Jerk.

PokerStar

I'd like to see AA sue some of these morons one time for their stupidity and arrogance. Starting with bonehead.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Linds does this all the time - especially when she's on her way to Paris to pick up a little French cocaine. When the crew complains, Linds just buys the airline. Problem solved. I guess Baldwin just isn't rich enough.

Seldombinlaid

Is why his wife dumped him. He's a legend in his own mind. Very rude individual. Needs to be humbled.

Miss Behavin'

CLASSIC, stoopid pathetic BULLY. Always has been and always will be. Besides, isn't that terrorist behavior above an aircraft. Shoulda been arrested on da spot. It's AMAZING someone hasn't torn his azz outta da frame yet!

Ray