Greyhound Bus Lines

Alec Baldwin's a Mean Bully!

12/7/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207_greyhound_alec_baldwin_ex
Greyhound Bus Lines has no idea how they got caught in the crossfire between Alec Baldwin and American Airlines -- but they're not taking it sitting down ... telling TMZ, Alec is woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel.

In case you haven't been keeping up -- Alec just wrote a diatribe online, blasting American Airlines for kicking him off one of their planes ... calling the whole ordeal a "Greyhound bus experience."

But a rep for the bus company tells us, the actor has no idea what he's talking about -- claiming, "I don’t know if he’s ever been on one of our buses (it doesn’t sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I’m sure wouldn’t share [his] feelings."

The rep adds, "I don’t know why he’s mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

There's nothing wrong with traveling on Greyhound. There is, however, something seriously wrong with this completely stupid out-of-touch-with-reality mega-douche Baldwin.

aquanet

I dont think he can blame any of this bad press and recent troubles on his ex-wife. A douchebag never changes his spots.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I like Alec Baldwin. Greyhound should be grateful that someone with money OTHER than the usual runaway's, down on their luck alcoholics & fugitives who are the staples of their business would even bother to mention their smelly, pee stained, vomit filled temporary shelter for the homeless they refer to as bus travel.

Fidel's niece

Anger management, STAT!

since doing yoga with his new 27 year old
yoga instructor gf (which he mentioned like
14 times in an interview), is not doing him
any good...his temper is as bad as ever!

URSilly

Keep inserting that big foot of yours into that big mouth of yours Alec.

You are not above or superior to anyone, you narcissistic pig.

Robbin

hahha I've taken the greyhound many times and all of the trip were ****. I think its fair to compare greyhound to the ghetto of travel, second only to Southwest Airlines.

Marilyn

Just a few weeks ago he violently ranted against some very nice employees of the Starbucks in my neighborhood. He called a Barrista there a Queen which is so offensive.
He needs to be taken down a couple hundred notches.

Gman

He's clearly wrong. After all, it's not like Greyhound isn't safe from knife-wielding maniacs who cut people's heads off... oh wait.

Bob

My third stomach is about to split open laughing so hard.

aon

Prick. At least we are talking about him. I'm sure that is what this is all about!

daRock

Alec, don't worry about labels, I've been called a bully my whole life and let it effect my health. Always consider the "source", I mean we're talking American Airlines and "Greyhound" both need to be silenced, especially American Airlines. They profit on ripping passengers off. Way to tell it like it is.

Seldombinlaid

Alec, Your a legend in your own mind. Why don't you get your own airplane? Just dawned on me, maybe you could even keep the same pilot for a month without pissing him, or her off. You need to keep that mouth of yours in check. It's making you look like an idiot. Oh, and if you were broke you wouldn't have yoga girl friend. lol Don't believe me? Ask her. Naturally she'll tell you the truth. LMBO

URSilly

Alec is going to be (or already is) one of those crotchety old goats who will bully the nurses in a nursing home and go around the rooms stealing dentures, blowing toilet paper spit wads at the bathroom ceiling, flinging his peas across the table at the little old lady across from him, he'll still be cursing like a sailor when he is into his 90's and go postal when they don't give him enough daily fiber.

Keep digging your grave you cantankerous old goat.

jeff

What's up with the headline? If he sees me on the street, is he going to take my lunch money? Stephen is the only baldwin with talent. (kidding) None of em'. Would it kill alec to make 1 good movie?

patty

at least stephen was in "the usual suspects" - one of the best movies ever!