Greyhound Bus Lines

Alec Baldwin's a Mean Bully!

12/7/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207_greyhound_alec_baldwin_ex
Greyhound Bus Lines has no idea how they got caught in the crossfire between Alec Baldwin and American Airlines -- but they're not taking it sitting down ... telling TMZ, Alec is woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel.

In case you haven't been keeping up -- Alec just wrote a diatribe online, blasting American Airlines for kicking him off one of their planes ... calling the whole ordeal a "Greyhound bus experience."

But a rep for the bus company tells us, the actor has no idea what he's talking about -- claiming, "I don’t know if he’s ever been on one of our buses (it doesn’t sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I’m sure wouldn’t share [his] feelings."

The rep adds, "I don’t know why he’s mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."

Me

I disagree with Mr. Baldwin's behavior; however, even though he might not know what he is talking about, based on my own experience, I agree 1000% about the treatment the Greyhound bus line gives their clients. The drivers are straight dogs and they get angry when a phone rings on the bus. I have proof. I have a free apologetic bus ticket waiting to be used. Hopefully I'll never use it.

stark3923

Greyhouse is insane!! i road the bus from minnesota to utah june 2010. our bus broke down 3 separate times. we where stranded on the side of the road in Montana late at night. stranded in 90 degree hot weather in SLC. a military guy was on the bus a week his trip almost killed him with all the diversion n breakdowns.

Beth

He is the supreme J.E.R.K

Emilio

What happened to this mans face??

jessup

The planet rotates around Alec Baldwin whims. Baldwin does not have to wait or be bothered with rules and regulations. He is a TV star. Alex eats dinner with Obama, Speilberg, ect.

fifi

Um, I think most people who've travelled on Greyhound would agree with Alec Baldwin. I'm afraid of flying & have travelled a lot by Greyhound - what a nightmare. The horrors of traveling Greyhound have forced me to chose flying, despite my extreme phobia, in recent years. Shudder.

Oh Ren Ishii

The Baldwin's and the Arquette's all need to be lined up and shot! Oh and throw in Madonna for good measure...they all suck!!

Thom

This guy should just go out of the airwaves. Why the one advertiser even hired him I am not sure. Every time I see the commercial I think of him calling his own little girl a pig. Disgusting. Actually it is disgusting others even hire him anymore.

Molls

He thinks he's important? Duh!!!

Charlie Miller

I've been on Greyhound and it's like a homeless shelter on wheels.

Ryan

Sorry but 100% agree with him. I once took the GhettoHound from Atlanta to Seattle (3 nights) and I've never seen such a sad mix of people in my life and the GHound staff made you feel as though they were doing you a favor for letting you ride that uncomfortable sh*tbox on wheels. People don't ride the bus because they want to. Trust me.

LC

backfire (insert 30 rock song here).

peoplearesilly

Big surprise right? He beat his ex wife, called his kid names, and yet got a job on TV making big bucks? And we are to be surprised about his self-entitled attitude? Those who pay him, and those who watch him, are nothing but ENABLERS.

MP

Too funny. That's a nice bit of free publicity for Greyhound. Can you imagine if Baldwin ever ran for public office like he's talked about doing in the past? Yikes.

Holly

Alec Baldwin is a big fat spoiled loud-mouthed crybaby!