Greyhound Bus Lines

Alec Baldwin's a Mean Bully!

12/7/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207_greyhound_alec_baldwin_ex
Greyhound Bus Lines has no idea how they got caught in the crossfire between Alec Baldwin and American Airlines -- but they're not taking it sitting down ... telling TMZ, Alec is woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel.

In case you haven't been keeping up -- Alec just wrote a diatribe online, blasting American Airlines for kicking him off one of their planes ... calling the whole ordeal a "Greyhound bus experience."

But a rep for the bus company tells us, the actor has no idea what he's talking about -- claiming, "I don’t know if he’s ever been on one of our buses (it doesn’t sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I’m sure wouldn’t share [his] feelings."

Molls

He is overweight and from the looks of his puffy face, he consumes way too much alcohol.

I am Spartacus

oh please this is just a chance for Greyhound to pounce on publicity. Nobody gives a crap about what Baldwin said and nobody gives a crap about Greyhound. You aren't going to convince people that riding a Greyhound bus is a great experience.

Kelly

This vulgar self important entitled hypocrite just doesn't know when to shut up.

Dino

Alec is a big horses ass. Who gives a...about him. He and Rosie O are about equals for being obnoxious and disgusting.

Raejean

He's a jerk, and every time he tries to CYA, he just puts his big, smelly foot in his big, arrogant mouth again.

aemish

I dig Alec but isn't Greyhound bus a step ABOVE American airlines in service? At least they don't molest children and grope invalids or the elderly passengers.

contactlensxchange

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it

some guy

Quote: "The rep adds, "I don’t know why he’s mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."

I remember a couple years ago when that guy got stabbed on a Greyhound bus. The driver stopped, and cleared out the bus. And then locked the victim in with the attacker. Who's head was eventually cut off. Yeah, real safe company *rolls eyes*.

I am Spartacus

I guess the rep never heard of Tim McLean. Or maybe he thinks being stabbed, be headed and having his eyes & heart eaten is enjoyable.

I am Spartacus

-----------------------

patty

well all the details wouldn't be out there if he didn't tweet them himself! last week he was tweeting about how bad his starbucks is. so first if he stops tweeting then no one would know or talk about it - second - if he gets bad service every where he goes - maybe it's the customer, not the business

ShoeGurlie

Veto the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 as several provisions of the bill pose a threat to civil liberties.

We implore the Obama Administration to veto the National Defense Authorization Act for the Fiscal Year 2012 (S. 1867). Several provisions of the bill pose a direct threat to the civil liberties of Americans by authorizing the indefinite detention of American citizens without trial or access to legal counsel, with the mere suspicion of terrorism as justification. These provisions, which undermine several fundamental protections granted by the U.S. Constitution, are applicable to American citizens detained on U.S. soil, essentially redefining America as "part of the battlefield" in the war on terror. In light of failure of the Udall Amendment , and the likely passage of the bill in the Senate, we urge the president to exercise his authority to veto the National Defense Authorization Act.

kristine

Greyhound sucks ****!

Jorge

When I was growing up in L.A. I remember my grandmother coming to visit on the Greyhound bus. She didn't drive and it was an easy way for her to come see us any time she wanted. Sometimes she would take me to visit her in San Diego and we would ride the Greyhound bus there. For me Greyhound brings back happy memories. Just saying.

dtruth27

Baldwin is a turd. Period.