« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Mug Shot Released

12/7/2011 2:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky Mug ShotJerry Sandusky's booking photo has just been released.

As we previously reported, Sandusky is currently locked up in a Pennsylvania county jail after failing to make $250,000 bail.

He was arrested today after two new accusers came forward -- claiming the former Penn State assistant coach sexually abused them as children.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

UPYOURS

The perv has bailed out, supposedly. He has a half smile for his mug shot? I hope he enjoys meeting Big Bubba and being his bitch.

55vineyard

Curious why he could not make bail? Usually from what I understand (and may well be wrong), you only have to put up 10%. The guy made good money before retiring.

Dylan

that previous judge needs to be arrested for letting him out on such low bail

JLB

I read the grand jury presentment for victim 9 and 10 and nearly fell out of my chair. The mere fact that one of the boys screamed out for help in the basement of Sandusky's house during one of the 16 rape attempts while the Mrs. was in the house, speaks volumes about her knowledge about what was going on.

Jillian

Fry the bastard.

aon

Agree, dirtbag. So is his attorney. Birds of a feather flock together.

Victoria

The look on his face reminds me of that of Warren Jeffs, that pedophile Mormon who is now serving the rest of his life in prison.

News Trunk

Why Penn State Owes Sandusky's Victims, a must hear podcast. Jerry Sandusky's co-defendants should be Mrs. Sandusky, Paterno, McQueary, Penn State's ex-president and a host of others...take a listen and see don't you agree...

cliff

This filthy creep should'nt be allowed out on bail..Where the hell does justice begin with these people?

Joao

I'm dumb, why did they ARREST him then release him. This whole cover-up and celebrity justice is looking a lot lot Lindsey Lohan Ver3.4

Kari

I pray there isn't anyone out there stupid enough to pay bail to let this monster out.

george fudge!

Not your usual mug shot, he's probably looking forward to the stay in prison. First up, he's thinking about the strip & cavity search after the mug shot, followed by the prison showers. Sicko perv.

Rogue Warrior

The prison officials will label him as a "beater" and put him in solitary, unfortunately!

tony gee

I am not really mean but this ******* is every boy's nightmare.

Electric chair is not good enough for me.

I say skin him alive and suspend him in the air with those cables and slowly dip him down into a huge pot of boiling oil. He should be lowered slowly and little by little. I would even pay to see him die that way.

Toilethead

I hope he takes it up the butt every night for the rest of his life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments