« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky's Wife

My Husband Is INNOCENT

12/8/2011 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208_dottie_sandusky_jerry_BNJerry Sandusky's wife is standing behind her man ... claiming he NEVER raped any boys and insists all of his accusers are making up their stories.

For the first time since the allegations went public, Dottie Sandusky has released a statement through her husband's lawyer ... claiming she never witnessed Jerry sexually abusing anyone ... and doesn't believe any of the allegations.

In her statement Dottie says she's been "shocked and dismayed by the allegations made against Jerry."

She adds, "As the mother of six children, I have been devastated by these accusations. "

"Our children, our extended family and friends know how much Jerry and I love kids and have always tried to help and care for them. We would never do anything to hurt them. I am so sad anyone would make such a terrible accusation which is absolutely untrue. We don't know why these young men have made these false accusations, but we want everyone to know they are untrue."

As we previously reported, Dottie helped bail her husband out of jail this morning after he was arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing two more young boys.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nof

...only thing worse than one-old-fool ...

...two-old-fools ...

Next:

The-family-mouthpiece will march two former cub scouts to the podium -

Who'll then SWEAR.

And-under-oath.

-they were never -

Ever.

Not once.

- anally-penetrated.

nof

...only thing worse than one-old-fool ...

...is two-old-fools ...

nof

Which one's Jerry and which one's the Missus?

anony

1) This woman is badly in denial.
2) No wonder he molests little boys--who would touch HER?

Uncle Rufus

For EVERYBODY sending this guy "up the river" already...one word, "MCMARTIN"....look it up.

WhoCares

This woman is beyond disgusting. The latest victim says the assault took place in the Sandusky's home while she was home and he yelled loudly and she supposedly didn't hear. Bullcrap!!! I don't even believe she is in denial. I believe she is an enabler. And for those of you who think all these victims are lying, ask yourself this question. Why would a grown man go public with a made-up story about something so humiliating?

crimsons

This is typical.

My grandfather raped me ages 4-14, and my parents, grandmother and great-grandmother (who were all in the house) had no idea it was going on until the surviving relatives and I discussed it when I was over 40. My dad asked me if anything like that had ever happened to me. He was not expecting the response that yes, and it was your father.

Predators are great at hiding things and coercing children to cooperate. A 4-y-o's logic is not that great, but the fear factor is.

Sada

They are both sick people!

benice

These two (yes, both of them) are playing the only cards they have. The evidence against Sandusky is overwhelming. Even the great JoePa has said "It is one the great sorrows of my life, I wish I had done more". He's been under investigation since 2008, a well-known fact in their neck of the woods. She knows. SHE KNOWS. But do you think Dottie would have the kind of life she's accustomed to without her pedo husband? She would have to WORK. And live in an APT. Please...her meal ticket was not going to end no matter what sick,violent things he was doing. She should be charged as an accessory. She was PRESENT for much of the abuse.

sellsgirl1

This woman is out of her mind.

Miss Bu

Of course she has to stand by her man because she could now face charges because 1 kid is reporting she was home while he screamed for help. Stupid bitch is just protecting her "pension".

Litesout

Seems like she's walking thru life blind! Their marriage must be "something"else! Very strange...

michelle

WOW! Your man is on his way to where he is long overdue!

Phreaky

Delusional bitch. Hope she gets charged too. What kind of grown man keeps young boys in basement bedrooms you moron?

Ryan

You dumb C*&% he even admitted to showering with a boy and said he wish he was dead. You still dont think hes guilty of something they should hall your ass off to jail too