Octomom

Scores 6-Figure Deal

for New Web Show

12/8/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208_nadya_suleman_tmz_EX
File this under WTF -- someone is actually paying Nadya Suleman A TON OF MONEY for parenting advice ... seriously.

TMZ has learned Octomom just locked down a 6-figure deal with a production company to star in her own weekly Internet show, which will be featured on Ustream.

We're told Nadya will stream the show live from her home every Sunday ... talking about subjects like, "Parenting, fitness, diet, nutrition, shopping on a budget and all those crazy rumors."

The show is set to launch later this month -- no word on who's gonna watch the kids while mommy goes to work.

Ih8Taxes

Are you kidding me?!?! Why do I bother working 60 hours a week at a real job? I must be in Bizzaro world.

Donna Avina

So...will this money help her teach her kids the discipline they need to behave in public? Will it teach them to respect others and their surroundings? Will it teach them responsibility? All of which they currently have none of.

campy

Wow that's great! Let me just check my schedule to see if I'm available that day.......ummmmm, no. Sorry. I have a previous engagement. It's quite important.

bunny

With topics like that, Dr Drew got her this job.

oldgeez

"no word on who's gonna watch the kids while mommy goes to work."

More importantly, no word on who's gonna watch the SHOW!!!!

penny

Nadia is doing the best she can and I think she is amazing. She most likely has great advice for multitasking. Have you ever seen videos of her bathing, feeding, dressing and playing with all those babies at the same time.

amyo

Sooo, Dr Drew gave Octomom the internet,etc to get an education online, not to use it to have her own show. I think she'll do anything she can for a quick buck.

bob

I would SO like to be the first dude to tap that since we know she hasn't partaken of the bone in quite a while.

tellmeaboutit

It's a shame what "entertainment" has come to. And even scarier what kind of sheep would listen to or watch this nitwit talk about anything, much less give parenting advice. Garbage in, garbage out.

ilovegossip

Finally...she has a job. She better pay off her house first and foremost. It should no longer be in foreclosure at least. Let's see if she fixes it up now. She has no excuse.
Let's face it, there isn't much of an audience for this. She's not well liked the world over. Some will tune in at first, just like people stop and look at a car accident.
I do hope she doesn't laugh on it. I don't think even her fans could handle her laugh for long!

Muppet

I think it's great that she has a job now which means $$$ rolling in so she can support her children but wow! Choosing this woman to speak on these topics? I watched her on Oprah and I am 100% convinced this woman is batsh*t crazy! The best thing she could do with that money is hire a couple of nannies! These children are in desperate need of attention etc. I say the less time these children spend with her the better off they will be in the long run!

Phil

No one cares about this chick. Her 15 minutes was up Rick Pitino ago, errr 15 seconds ago.

MikeP

Jay

Goes to show stupid pays again. And glorify people taking advantage to be justified. Do wrong get paid Do right be broke! Now it's wrong is right .Right is wrong. Check it out. It does not pay to be legit anymore! It's today's reality and not jealousy.

Corey Stuart

I could honestly give two sh*ts about what this leech is doing with her life.