OMG!

Lindsay Lohan

Looks Amazing!

12/8/2011 4:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell confused for Lindsay LohanOh wait, it's actually Geri Halliwell in London earlier this week.

She's no prison spice.

Jackie

TMZ STOP ACTING LIKE DUMBASSES. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US READERS GO AWAY? I AM NOT HERE TO READ NONSENSE. IF YOU CAN'T POST SOMETHING RELEVANT, THEN PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME.

tlcmk

She's hotter and younger looking than Lindsay.

fpw250

Is it me or does she look like Ginger Spice.?

fpw250

Damm I just read what it said under the pic I'm a idiot not reading it fully before posting.

Ghost Rider

TMZ must be really pissed off at Lindsay, especially since the other sites leaked her Playboy cover. Kinda funny.

Lisa

She is nothing but white trash!!!

Cujeaux

What a mess she is. Black stockings with summer sandals and a white summer dress topped off with a hideous cream color fur coat. She needs some shine control, lipstick and a stylist.

Sharon

At first glance, I thought this was another editorial error--obviously too young and beautiful to be Lindsay Lohan. Having read the article, there is no error. What is interesting, however, is the number of readers who assume this IS Lindsay and make their typical negative comments. I have no use for her. I have repeatedly asked TMZ to stop covering her. Comments like these, however, give credence to the "hater" argument.

ELLIE

WHAT AN INSULT TO GERI HALLIWELL, COMPARING HER TO LINDSAY. GERI IS BEAUTIFUL, LINDSAY IS PLAIN FUGLY.

Hamptonsdude

She's still gorgeous!!

King of TMZ

lol I was thinking the same thing! I was like THATS GERI HALLIWELL!!! LOL

susan

And here you have the proof hater*****e for the sake of hating and are a bit dumb. They see the name Lohan and post their banal vile comment, they didn't even read the article in full. This is ginger spice and to even compare her to Lindsay is ridiculous. Lindsay is a beautiful woman, Geri is unfortunately a bit ropey these days.

middle finger

Geri Halliwell is 39 going on 40///and looks younger then lindsay...and I would trust her a hell of a lot more...I am sure that the health dept..is not breathing down geri neck..and looking for a list of names

middle finger

Geri looks way younger..doesnt have those QUACK QUACK lips...doesnt need makeup put on by stucko laborers...and the body looks GREAT! I dont see one blister in those pics...and Geri has a fourhead not a twelvehead

Rogue Warrior

WOW, this chick is drop dead gorgeous and in some ways does resemble Lilo and I bet she comes without the wild streak! I'm in love with THIS chick.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments