Donald Trump

Bachmann & Perry Are

COWARDS

12/9/2011 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry
Donald Trump is lashing out at GOP candidates Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry for turning down his debate invitation -- telling TMZ, "They're all afraid."

Bachmann and Perry are the latest to turn down Trump's invite to a debate in Iowa on December 27th -- following a triple rejection from Mitt Romney, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman. So far, only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have agreed to face off against the Donald in a tête-à-tête.

But Trump's not surprised -- telling us, “The thing is ... the Republicans are afraid of me running as an Independent. They’re all afraid. The only person NOT afraid is Newt."

"There are two reasons that these candidates are backing out of my debate. One, some just aren’t courageous people. Two, some are concerned that I may run as an Independent. They want me to give up ... and I’m NOT giving up."

Donald adds, "I’m not saying I WILL run, but if I need to and Republicans choose the wrong candidate, than I will. They all want my endorsement but they won’t come to my debate. They’re scared.”

KicksandGiggles

Boo Hoo - Trump's ego is bruised by the No Shows. His self importance and inflated ego is pathetic.

Running the country under the scrutiny and accountability of taxpayers, media, & peers is not the same as sitting in his lofty Trump Tower barking unquestioned orders to wimpering over paid Trumpettes.

Trump, if you are waiting for a massive "PLEASE PLEASE MR.TRUMP SAVE OUR COUNTRY" call to run you will have a better hairstyle before that happens!

Trump, run your business - you ain't all that!

Carol L

Trump is just a publicity whore. I wish he would run as an independent. That would ensure President Obama's re-election. Why is it Trump calls people names when they don't do what he wants? Just more publicity.

FLUX

If you disagree with him then you are his enemy. He probably keeps an enemies list just like Richard Nixon did. If I were running for President I couldn't think of a single reason to come to his "debate" unless I WAS afraid of him.

Woot

Trump, you're a media/attention ho and you know it. Needless to say, no one who's not directly related to you by blood will vote for you. Like it matters... all you want is ATTENTION.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

The Donald made himself look like the biggest idiot when he went after the birth certificate non-sense and worse when he was roasted by Obama and Seth from SNL making him look even worse. If I were a candidate I wouldn't want association with him after the public sees him as a publicity hound for his ridiculous reality show.

Mindy

Well, I hope they're ready for him to spew very public hate their way for years to come-that's Trump's style. Geez-look how long he carried on about Rosie.

Sunny

I have voted typically Republican in the past, but it is looking like that trend will quickly end. I don't know what has happened to this party these days. Media attention? Publicity? I don't know...but this Presidential race is starting to look like a complete circus, and I truly don't know if there are ANY viable candidates! Last election, I said I felt like I was locked in an dress shop filled with ugly, expensive dresses, and I was being told I could not leave until I bought one, and that I would have to wear that dress in public every day for 4 years! I am feeling that way even more so this election!! When will we get candidates, on either side of the political fence, who truly care about the people? I'm done getting crap shoved down my throat that I don't want, as it seems are many of the other people around me. I wish we could fire them all, and start over!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

This is Donalds way of Keeping up with the Kardashians- The Dirt bags of politics and CELEBS--Cant think of any D--K heads bigger than these Sorry, Egotistical BASTARDS!!!Throw Alex Baldwin into the MIX-Who needs the three STOOGES???

BeHonest

Hey clown, can you just shut your pie-hole PLEASE! Yeah they are afraid. Afraid of you of being an self-centered ignorant.

buzz kill

We definatly need an option besides the Demoncrat and Republicrat, but it is not Donald Trump. He needs to stick with what he does best. Didn't he kick some old lady out of her home because he wanted the land for one of his projects?

arale norimaki

How did Donald Trump make his money? Did he grow his empire from a single dime in his pocket?

Donald Trump is a loser. Anybody can go bankrupt once, three times, means you are a loser, or is taken advantage of the system. I do not pay attention to losers!

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Many of you may not know this, but Donald Trump is responsible for Osama Bin Laden's "death." I was the first person to cover this online -- back in June.

Suz

Donald...Get over yourself! You are so arrogant it's disgusting. You and Newt are two peas in a pod. I would not vote for either one of you. I would vote to immigrate you to another country though....just sayin

maggi

this is like the rich kid is having a party and no one wants to go ...

Jim in Cali

Newt telling Donald he's dumb which he does to all the dopey moderators will be funny to see.