Donald Trump

Bachmann & Perry Are

COWARDS

12/9/2011 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry
Donald Trump is lashing out at GOP candidates Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry for turning down his debate invitation -- telling TMZ, "They're all afraid."

Bachmann and Perry are the latest to turn down Trump's invite to a debate in Iowa on December 27th -- following a triple rejection from Mitt Romney, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman. So far, only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have agreed to face off against the Donald in a tête-à-tête.

But Trump's not surprised -- telling us, “The thing is ... the Republicans are afraid of me running as an Independent. They’re all afraid. The only person NOT afraid is Newt."

"There are two reasons that these candidates are backing out of my debate. One, some just aren’t courageous people. Two, some are concerned that I may run as an Independent. They want me to give up ... and I’m NOT giving up."

Donald adds, "I’m not saying I WILL run, but if I need to and Republicans choose the wrong candidate, than I will. They all want my endorsement but they won’t come to my debate. They’re scared.”

cali

Or maybe they have more important things to do than wasting their time on a reality show

mebrat24

This is the guy that has filed for bankruptcy --- how many times 4 and he's talking about running.

John Bodkin

Donald, Donald.. Why is it that you are such a dumb ass. I can't beleive ANY canidate agreed to appear in your sideshow. You are a nobody with a reality show and real estate. Please just go away

Sandy

what a putrid idiot. even the idiot candidates know he has no relevance. ****tard.

Ace

1. Trump will not run for president.

2. There will not be a Trump debate.

John Galt

When Trump got shredded by comedian Seth Myers and President Obama at the White House Correspondents' Association dinner, Trump ran off like a little girl and dicided not to run because he was a joke. Now he expects to host a debate and have the candidates participate in his douche on douche action? What a jerk! OFF!

Elizabeth

There is no way Trump will make a serious run for the presidency. He and Melania would never live in the White House. It isn't gaudy enough for their taste.

Mayra

Trump, nobody likes YOU. You don't poop rainbows and glitter. You poop what I poop.

ManiacalZebra

Actually, they are showing signs of surprising smartness. No one in their right mind would go to that freak show.

Christine

Donald needs to decide if he is going to run already. If not than he needs to adjust his toupee and move on.

Tony Chliek

Bachmann made a good point when she said that if Trump does run for President and I hope he does, it's a conflict of interest.

Carol L

Even Michelle won't go! How bad does it have to be when she says no?

E

Maybe YOU ARE the coward. P*** off!

Babybloos

Donald Trump: This man's ego knows no bounds! What an idiot he is!

mark

Oversee questions to beauty pagent contestants Donald...not to the potential president of the USA.