Donald Trump

Bachmann & Perry Are

COWARDS

12/9/2011 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry
Donald Trump is lashing out at GOP candidates Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry for turning down his debate invitation -- telling TMZ, "They're all afraid."

Bachmann and Perry are the latest to turn down Trump's invite to a debate in Iowa on December 27th -- following a triple rejection from Mitt Romney, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman. So far, only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have agreed to face off against the Donald in a tête-à-tête.

But Trump's not surprised -- telling us, “The thing is ... the Republicans are afraid of me running as an Independent. They’re all afraid. The only person NOT afraid is Newt."

"There are two reasons that these candidates are backing out of my debate. One, some just aren’t courageous people. Two, some are concerned that I may run as an Independent. They want me to give up ... and I’m NOT giving up."

Donald adds, "I’m not saying I WILL run, but if I need to and Republicans choose the wrong candidate, than I will. They all want my endorsement but they won’t come to my debate. They’re scared.”

Glynn

Oh Donald, get over yourself and go away. Nobody gives a **** about you.

Sandy

He is very emotionally unstable, When someone does not do what he says or agrees with them he bashes them If a country does not agree with him he will go and bomb every person and country that is not on his side.he acts like he is 10 years old and has no respect for anyone.I do not what someone like that in the Whitehouse

Carl

Wow, Michelle Bachmann actually made an intelligent decision?

Olive Barnes

Or maybe they aren't coming because you aren't important. Do you realize no one takes you seriously? What a joke!

Rich

Why would anyone agree to be on the debate. Its a waste of time. The Republicans are a waste.

sumo

Trump who made his money manipulating the Bankrupcy Courts is a clown. He is only trying to win rating points for his failing TV show. If NBC had any brains they would cancel him and his show right off the air. What a a**hole.

Lauri

I don't care about Republicans or Donald Trump but I do care about my eyes constantly being assaulted by bad grammar. Here, TMZ, I'll be your editor:

"Donald adds, "I’m not saying I will run, but if I need to and Republicans choose the wrong candidate, -------THEN--------- I will."

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Sure. Clown.

osteenq

Not to speak out in defense of the fascist, psychotically religious GOP sh-tbags running for the presidency, but Trump is a f-cking buffoon and I can't fault anybody who wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

Mr. X

Peoplearesilly: You realize, of course, that calling the GOP debates "circuses" is an insult to actual circuses.

I call it the best free entertainment money can buy.

Bubbles The Chimp

Donald's hair flap will be his Vice President.

This fool seems to think the world must answer to him. What drugs has this hair flapper been taking.

CLINT

Trump can give two ****s about what is good for the American public. All he wants is his name to be put on every building in America, and as President he would be able to keep everyone under his thumb. He has dozens of people who take care of his money and probably doesn't even know exactly how much he has, which means that the money woes of the American people would be a second thought for him. If he really wants to help the country get back on it's feet, he and all of his rich friends can fork over some of their millions. As he slleps in his double kingsized bed in his gold cluttered bedroom, there are people on the streets and kids who will not eat tonight. Even with all the money in the world, Trump is a loser and and arrogant, egotistcal grade-A, #1 jerk. I don't care how much money he says he has put out to needy causes through his show, because that money is not coming out of his own pocket.

karlew

Anyone who participates in this circus is an embarassment to the Republican Party.

sherri

Donald, get the hell over yourself! You are not all that!!

Steve

CHUMP! Are you care about is rating?! Even they are nuts, they won't be around with you. Hell! RNC Chairman think your debate is a joke. I see all comments stated that you are a businessman, you have filed for many bankruptcies, citizens of the country don't want in a President of US.