Donald Trump

Bachmann & Perry Are

COWARDS

12/9/2011 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry
Donald Trump is lashing out at GOP candidates Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry for turning down his debate invitation -- telling TMZ, "They're all afraid."

Bachmann and Perry are the latest to turn down Trump's invite to a debate in Iowa on December 27th -- following a triple rejection from Mitt Romney, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman. So far, only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have agreed to face off against the Donald in a tête-à-tête.

But Trump's not surprised -- telling us, “The thing is ... the Republicans are afraid of me running as an Independent. They’re all afraid. The only person NOT afraid is Newt."

"There are two reasons that these candidates are backing out of my debate. One, some just aren’t courageous people. Two, some are concerned that I may run as an Independent. They want me to give up ... and I’m NOT giving up."

Donald adds, "I’m not saying I WILL run, but if I need to and Republicans choose the wrong candidate, than I will. They all want my endorsement but they won’t come to my debate. They’re scared.”

Vinny g

This nut would get crushed by a squirrel....he is a joke joke joke joke joke....lol

Lee

Please don't let there be a swimsuit competition at this debate. Newt in a speedo...that is something you would not be able to unsee.

stu

u forgot #3 Donald duck=ur a loser who no1 takes seriously.
ps: mitt romney is a better business man who never went bankrupt unlike u.

fred

If you want the US going down the drain you put someone like Donald Trump in the white house

Butterfly

HE IS BLUFFING!!! He promised to release his holdings if President Obama released his birth certificate. Well, President Obama DID but,Trump still has not produced his records and he calls everyone else a "COWARD." He insists Pres. Obama is a foreigner, yet, he doesn't think twice about presenting his foreign wife as his first lady, should, God forbid, he becomes president of our beloved country. Never happen! All he does is run his mouth, incessantly, with such hatred against anyone who does not lick his shoes. He, constantly, brags about his business sense and achievements, yet, he lacks pride, dignity, class, and is a BORN GOSSIP!!! Presidential material??? I think, NOT!!! Stay in your "tower." Mr Trump. Our White House is not large enough for your inflated ego. BYE, BYE!!!

Derek Wain

The headline "Donald Trump Bachmann & Perry Are COWARDS" is a lie. Trump never used the word "cowards."

taarob

This may be the only person on the planet that can make the Kardashian's look classy by comparison.

nicole

theres no differents between trump and the kardashywhores they do and say anything for a dollar bill and be in the press you people need to get over yourselfs dame cant stand u people

janet

They have alot more money than you and you have nothing to say.

tilly

What a windbag. He loves himself more than the rest of the world does. His poor wife. Money does not make one anything more than rich
In Canada he sells beds on t.v.!!

tilly

I am Canadian but would hate to see the White House with a Trump sign on it. The garish way he lives would be a joke to any classy person. Gold gilt does not make one a classy person. He has no class. I never see him interviewed where he does not mention how much money he has.
I don't know about the USA but in Canada he advertises beds on t.v.----HE IS SELLING BEDS!!! Speaks volumes.

Vernon P. Alarcon

F trump!!!
this big-mouthed / huge ego, prince ginger-boi tries to bully everyone but his little power is limited to his minions, sycophants, women and spawn.
F U Stump & your stupid hair - YOU'RE FIRED PHUCKFACE!!!!!!

Rob

Donald Trump is a moron.

Cujeaux

I hope the ginger and the gingrinch tear each other apart.

Brandt

Who would want to be exploited by this clown? The race is already a circus as it is! Trump is a windbag and full of hot air… all that fuss and guffaw will drop like his blood pressure after a double-tap shotgun blast to the head. Watch him get his and see if that hair is even real when the guns come out on the Zombie Walk of Fame at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/10/07-countdown-to-halloween-donald-trump.html