Kevin Federline

Hospitalized During

Weight Loss Reality Show

12/9/2011 10:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1209_kevin_federline_gsi_BN
Kevin Federline was hospitalized in Australia last month after over-heating during production of a weight loss reality show called "Excess Baggage" ... a rep for the show has confirmed.

According to the rep, K-Fed was participating in a segment in a part of the Outback that's known to get VERY hot ... when the show's medic deemed he was "showing signs of heat stress."

Federline was taken to a nearby hospital and treated -- but he eventually returned to the show ... which is still in production.

You'll remember ... a hefty K-Fed was spotted jogging around Los Angeles last month (see above and below) ... and he didn't look like a guy who could withstand exercise in extreme heat.

1209_kevin_federline_gut_footer_v2

oldgeez

Holy cow....I thought it was Chaz exercising and was going to compliment her on losing weight.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ha ha he's a big fat slob. Po po zao!

Blue

He is sure not the trim backup dancer that married Spears. It's lot easier to pack on the pounds than to peel them off. Good luck to him.

Muppet

I hope he is teaching his children better eating habits and exercising habits than he's following. He used to be quite fit, is he not well or just poor lifestyle habits?

Diane

Okay. No one is coming up with my line on any comedy reporting news show, so I am givin it to ya, TMZ! First, some show changed his name from k.fedderer to k.fatterer. Sorta funny, but really? Lame. After months of him continuing to gain weight, not even You. TMZ, has come up with the right line. He should be known, not as k.fed, but as WELL.FED.!!! Get with the program. I got a million of 'em; email me TMZ. I will happily work with you as a writer as I am a comedian-at-heart. Not even Chelsea Handler has come up with this one yet. If she does tonight, you know she reads your comments! 10/10/11 Ha.

thestupid

I wish nothing but the worst. Panic attach fool!

mary

everyone can say what they want to about kevin, but he takes care of spears and his children and never says anything ugly about her. even thru all her mental problems he kept low profile and didnt try to make money off the situation ( he could have made alot of money). spears is doing great but it seems the problems need long time attention. iwish her the best.

thestupid

And Why do chicks like him? White trash.

Penelope

Poor guy. I have to give him a lot of credit. When that bimbo ex-wife of his could not take care of her own children, he stepped up to the plate and took over parenting. I'm sorry that, like so many people, he probably had anxiety & stress related eating problems that led to his obesity. It's not easy raising children in this day and age, especially if you are trying to protect them from a kooky mother. She should be and will be ashamed of herself one day. What do you think the kids are going to ask her when they are all grown up? Well, I can guarantee you, they knew that Daddy was always there for them. And Mommy? Too busy showing her crotch all over the place...Hope that he feels better and these fat shows should be more careful about working these fat people out so much that they pass out. Do they want people to have a heart attack to get better ratings?

Mr. Bate

HEARTATTACK 101. FAtboy will not reach old age.

Maximus

At this rate, Well-Fed is going to eat Britney out of house and home ...

Dieters Choice

I guess I haven't seen K-Fed in a while. I guess we all know where his money has gone. At least he is trying to do something about it. I wish him all the success.

yellowmellow

That's what happens when a "man" doesn't work or work out and mooches off of his rich ex. Not surprising though.

LEATHA1960

Be interesting to hear what HIS comments were about heavy/homely folks were before this became HIS problem as well. Sometimes, what goes around comes around.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4