Kirsten Dunst

Protect Me From

Obsessed French Fan

12/9/2011 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1209_kirsten_dunst_tmz3_EX
Kirsten Dunst got a protection order today against a 51-year-old French man she claims has flown to the U.S. more than 5 times to see her -- and even confronted Kirsten's mother on her doorstep.

An L.A. County Superior Court Judge granted Kirsten a temporary restraining order against Jean Christophe Prudhon -- who, according to the docs sent dozens of letters to Kirsten, and tried to call Kirsten directly hundreds of times.

According to Kirsten's mom ... one of Prudhon's letters said he "came across the oceans 5 times to try and meet you, always frustrated by fate who took you away each time."

In the docs, Kirsten accuses Prudhon of flat out haunting her -- saying he's admitted sitting in his car outside her home 10 times, and on one occasion walked up to her doorstep and confronted her mother.

The order forces Prudhon to stay at least 100 yards away from Kirsten and her mother. A hearing is scheduled for December 21 to determine if the order should be extended.

Fat Mike

Typical Frog!
Homeland Security should just deny him entry into the country. They had no problem doing it to a friend of mine after opening his laptop and finding an email where he admitted smoking a joint on his last trip to NY. I'm not kidding, he was thrown in a cell for 30 hours and then deported. And no, he'd never before been in trouble in his life.
Ribbit

Superman

Sounds like her mom should stop reading her fan mail.

IceGypsy

They need to do more about these stalkers. WTF is a piece of paper going to do to stop an obsessed fan or old boyfriend/girlfriend. Nothing.

scarlett06

I really, really think these stalkers have to be taken much more seriously. If someone is a proven and obvious threat to another person, they should be treated as any other dangerous terrorist.
It concerns me that not enough is being done to control blatantly clear threating people.
I can only see another horrible situation happening, as in Rebecca Shaeffer, and I hope I'm SO wrong, but these "civil terrorists" have to be shut down SO fast..after the first threat or intimation there of.
I really hope you guys agree with me and state that on your show. There has to be a way to stop "civil terrorists" in their tracks. One threat is more than enough.

Jackie

LOL...This crap is only on TMZ. how come it's not on News in Europe?....Please don't start ****** with Europe.

thestupid

Oh YEAHHHHH..... This will help her!

thestupid

I like her. I actually like her alot.

JUAN H GARZA

All you people who claim she has no fans, is ugly, etc. crack me up. If you are so dis-interested in this woman, why are you reading this article...Go find something else to complain about...

GG

Stalking is a very serious thing and people should not be joking about this. Re the phone calls, I'm sure phones can be hacked and numbers can be obtained easily. And with the Internet having so much information available, anyone can find almost anything. This is the second time Kirsten has had to deal with a stalker. The first one actually got too close so I'm glad she took the necessary precautions with this one before things escalated further.

boxorocks

why so mean?

b

She is not Hot. Probably a blind guy. My bad he must be deaf too. Her voice is grating.

CC

I guess that means Kirsten is now down to zero fans.....

kelly

Test comment.

kelly

cory

Protect her before she ends up dead.

idit

Years that haven't heard about her...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments