Kris Humphries

Livid with 'GMA'

Over Kim K Questioning

12/9/2011 7:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries upset at Good Morning America
Kris Humphries is telling people he felt ambushed by "Good Morning America" this morning -- claiming he was put under the impression the interview was NOT going to focus on his split from Kim Kardashian ... but "GMA" is calling BS.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... the NBA player claims he knew he would be asked about the divorce during the sit-down ... but he didn't expect to be grilled like a cheeseburger.

During the interview, Kris appears VERY uncomfortable as he's hit with question after question about Kim ... and things got downright awkward when interviewer Josh Elliot asked Kris' mother about the relationship.

We're told Kris is saying ... he only agreed to do the interview to promote his charity work and to support his mother's cooking segment on the show ... and he's livid about the way it turned out.

But a rep for ABC tells us no pre-show deal was made to limit the interview ... saying, "There were no ground rules."

MrMollygood

He's as dumb as a box of rocks if he thinks America even gives a crap about his mom or his career or him. The only thing that even made him vaguely familiar to people was Kim Kardashian. Nobody cares what he thinks about the lockout.

TJ

I don't think he is dumb,only being thoughtful, before he speaks.I enjoyed him and his mother's baking segment.They are such real,down to earth people.Anybody would be tempted by fame,fortune and an alluring Jezebel,like Kim.I wish him the best~

Ginger

GMA did it again!!!!! Say they won't ask about this and that but do... If you're willing to get on the show, just say positive things about the relationship to shut GMA up!!!

Amber

REALLY?!?!? WTF, why else would be invited to go on GMA?!?!?!?! Give me an effin break! Kris, I am really beginning to think you just a flippin IDIOT!!!!

Todd J

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Todd J

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Slap to head.Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

KELLY

POOR KRIS< KIM K IS ALL ABOUT THE FAME AND $$$! KIM K SELLS HER SOUL FOR $$$$ WHILE KRIS HAVE SOUL A GOOD SOUL :)

Faye

1st of all - no one gives a da__n about Kris' mommas cookies. Obviously the public wanted to know if was truly that gullible. There was no way he thought he was on ABC just to talk about cookies and his charities. Kris you would be better served being honest, i.e., Look everyone I was in love and got took - you live and you learn and I'm here to help other brothers avoid the same trap I fell into. THE PUBLIC ALWAYS SUPPORTS SOMEONE WHO IS FORTHRIGHT AND HONEST - WE HATE COVERUPS!!

Marinemom

I've seen ALOT of stupid people in reality shows the past few years, but few compare to this Humphries moron. What a joke! He's not a man he's just a little boy is man-like clothing. Kim NEVER should have fallen for this little game and married the jerk. GOOD RIDDANCE HUMPHRIES! I hope to NEVER have to see you again since I don'*****ch basketball anymore either. Just shut up and go away.

DotsMom

Dear Kris, no one would know your name if it weren't for the K family...so suck it up brother.

Gerri

I don't see a problem here. He handled himself well and his mother was very polite and positive. They definitely took the high road unlike the Kardouchians.

Noelle

Why is everyone writing nasty comments about Kris Humphries and the way he acted on GMC? To me he went through a traumatizing experience getting married publicly to Kim K. and then the humiliation to be dumped to the side because Kim is soooooo embroiled in her own fairytale life, that she couldn't handle the reality of "marriage" that requires an actual *compromise* that may ask her to step away from the camera for two seconds.
I don't blame Humphries for not wanting to answer questions about his marriage to her or what the status of his feelings are -- his feelings about Kim are no one else's business and he doesn't have to answer personal questions if he doesn't want to.
Personally, I like Kris Humphries and I hope him the best in all he does. He will make some girl a good husband someday as he seems like a truly decent young man from a good family.

Kabala

He does seem like a moron. :-)

He doesn't make eye contact with his mom.

Kabala

Dude, you didn't even mention your focus on basketball... hee hee

Trizone

This has got to be the most immature, annoying guy Kim has ever been with. Did he believe he had something substantive to talk about? Go away Kris!