Nicole Scherzinger

30-Minute Crying Session

After 'X Factor' Elimination

12/9/2011 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1209_nicole_xfactor_exd_2
Nicole Scherzinger ran off the set of 'X Factor' in tears last night ... when the audience booed her like crazy for eliminating Rachel Crow ... and TMZ has learned she was hysterically crying in her dressing room for nearly a half-hour.

Nicole was charged with casting the final vote between Crow and Marcus Canty ... but didn't want to eliminate either .. so she sent the vote to "Deadlock" -- which meant it all boiled down to the audience vote.

Crow lost ... and broke down in tears ... and when the host of the show asked Nicole to comment, the crowd unleashed a chorus of boos.

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... Nicole bolted right for her dressing room ... and was "inconsolable" about the situation.

We're told Crow -- who was a crying mess herself -- heard about Nicole and went to the judge's dressing room ... where the two cried together and Crow told Nicole she was not mad about the decision.

It's been a rough couple of weeks for Scherzinger -- as TMZ first reported, she had already been getting death threats and hate mail for voting Drew Ryniewicz off the show last week.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

JR

Nicole is too self-absorbed and egotistical to be a judge. She was too chicken to make a tough decision. Please replace her next year with an adult.

l gordon

if the two judges on the left are not eliminated soon...I will never watch this program again...nor any of my friends. nicole s votes with the man on her right...both are a disgrace to the public watching...which I myself will discontinue after that last occurence

Shawnster

Nicole you should be crying.but you did do her a favor, now she can go on and do biger thing's and full fill her dream's. rechal I know you will be great and we will see you in the movie's love ya kiddo!!!!!:)

Marianne Schroeder

I just wish Rachel could know how much me and my family loved her spirited personality and exceptional talent we all had our own 30 minute cry when she was voted off the final 5. I hope someday to have a cd of her music. Heart broken in Turner Oregon
With best of hopes for her future, Marianne

peter rabbit

Why is Nicole a judge if she can't make decision like a judge. She's a ooward and does the talent and the show a disservice. Get rid of the ladies Nicole and Paula. They are horrible good for nothing judges and their careers hardly make them credible authorities to judge talent. They are a bunch of emotional basket cases that America is sick of having to watch on tv. Go away. You both suck as judges.

Tony

I jus*****ched this over and over and Rachel performance brought and overwhelming emotion to my heart that I can't explain. Her final performance makes me cry and I am a 50 year old man. When america looks back at the performance everyone will know they got it wrong!! She has the X FACTOR!!!!!!! LOVE YOU RACHEL

Lura Vasquez

I've never liked Nichol. The year she was on DWTS was the only year I didn'*****ch just cause of her. And the way she has treated the women on X factor during additions and on the show If she is a judge next year I know alot of people will not be watching it. The only reason I do watch is because Meline and Simon and Rachael. Aparently to make it on this show with her is to be of the male sex. I glad she was booed. She is one of the worst faky people I've ever seen. Worse then Kim K.

Maria

We are down to the best and someone will be eliminated. Both Rachel and Drew knew this going into the competition. Nicole did the right thing. She did not want to eliminate anyone so she let the public do it. Those are the rules.

Alba

I don't feel like i want to watch this show anymore. I think Rachel Crow should go to finals. She performed great that night. i don't understand how they can do this.

ann c george

its a shame marcus was in the bottom, three times he should have went home nichole should not call herself an artist since she has no clue what good talent is this is two weeks in a row she voted off two awsome singers all to get back at simon for making remarks on her terrible choices of songs. for nicoles best preformer connie frances should still be on the show nichol ruined her chances with thoes horriuble song choices simon was 100% right what a shame . simon please dont bring her back next season i wont be able to watch it she really ruins the whole show makes me want to vomit

Cassandra

Not trying to be indifferent but this story is awfully old. USA XFactor got bad ratings because of Simon Cowell. Judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger have been fired by Simon Cowell due to his inflating ****iness and pride. Not saying Cowell isn't a good judge, just saying he has an ego problem as a harsh critique. Rachel Crow had no more of chance of being picked anymore than Marcus Canty. Deal with it.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21