Nicole Scherzinger

The Backstage Cry Sesh --

Caught on Tape

12/9/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow and Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor

"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed she "died inside" when she saw the look on Rachel Crow's face last night ... after the 13-year-old was eliminated -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the emotional backstage meltdown.

Nicole told producers after the show, half in denial -- "I couldn't make that decision on my own ... I didn't send her home. I adore Rachel."

Between tears, Nicole added, "When I saw Rachel's look on her face, I just died inside."

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Michele

X Factor...none of them have "the X factor" better talent on American Idol, now Carrie Underwood, Adam Lambert etc. they have The X Factor. This show was a real dissapointment after all the hipe!

anon

TMZ, How much does the X Factor pay you? Seriously? Must be a lot to keep this crappy show in the headlines. WHO CARES??

joann

it is a shame chris rene and josh are still on x factor Rachel and melanie are the most talented. I think marcus is much better than chris,I don't know who is voting obiviously they need hearing aids. Rachel will definitely come out the winner with disney

TJ

She completely SUCKED!! The show shouldn't have kids or there should be a show that features only kids. No one is ever honest about their talent, yet they trash adult performers.

l s

YOU SUCH NICOLE !!!!!!!!YOU HAVE NO BALLS BETWEEN YOU AND PAULA YOU HAVE TRASHED THIS SHOW i WILL NO*****CH IT EVER AGAIN OR ANYTHING ELSE THE TWO OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH

ed

This show is a complete mess.. the judges are bickering divas who are only concerned about their airtime and NOT about who the best singer is... i stopped voting 3 weeks ago when it was apparent our votes didnt matter because the judges have their own agenda... i stopped watching it 2 weeks ago and i dont care who wins because it wont be the best talent...

l s

Nicole if you can do your job give me a call I am sure you make good money give me your pay check I know when a person can sing I buy the CD's I can make a call on what is good or bad you did NOT earn your money you should give it back !!! Spineless yes YOU!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11