Nicole Scherzinger

The Backstage Cry Sesh --

Caught on Tape

12/9/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow and Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor

"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed she "died inside" when she saw the look on Rachel Crow's face last night ... after the 13-year-old was eliminated -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the emotional backstage meltdown.

Nicole told producers after the show, half in denial -- "I couldn't make that decision on my own ... I didn't send her home. I adore Rachel."

Between tears, Nicole added, "When I saw Rachel's look on her face, I just died inside."

Chris

This is what happens when you allow all these stupid talent shows on the air; just because they worked in England. I hope this show does not come back again as it is clear they have staged quite a few things making the winners work off the prize money. that's not a talent competition its an audition for a job.

dedimension1

Nicole you get paid to be a judge, so do it....

barbara

nicole u were wrong rachel did so much better than markus in the sing off.That girl can sing i hope to see more of her,U GO RACHEL

Jay

I don't like the judges being involved at this point anyway. They just keep getting in the way. Promoting their own group. If the judges want to be involved, maybe they should change who they mentor each week. Nicole simply left this up to the voters and the voters said Rachel was ready to go.

Johan Sterk

My God, these people are crazy!

I wonder how the mental condition of the American people is affecting this pathological sentimentalism. Will all, in the end, completely stop seeing reality as it is?

Dying o*****reat civilization is no pretty sight.

Rhinka

What the f*!!! I am extremely angry at this video, every word Nicole is saying and how she is acting. "I didn't want to make a decision."!??? and "I didn't expect that to happen" !??? HELLO! If Nicole is still not sure of what is so wrong in what she did, she is a truly dumbest phony woman.

Dennis Madden

The show sucks anyway and now we have to put up with this. Get rid of the show. They think it is all about the judges. They think they are the show. Give me a break. Scrap it and start over.

susan

Oh give me a break she is Sooooo phoney.
She should have done her job as a judge and sent Marcus home! I may never watch X Factor again if she is on it I can't stand the way she talks the whole gansta rap thing is so passe and she talks like a gansta chick yuk

lala

Shoulda kept the original brit lady she would have had no trouble making this call and had better chemistry with simon

osn

TAKE NICOLE OFF THE SHOW. !!

Rita

Nicole forgot that she is not only a Mentor but a 'Judge'. A Judge should be able to make a decision upon what she has heard. Rachel's performance was better than Marcus's. It was not a question of whether she likes the contestants or not but whether Nicole believes they have the 'X Factor' or not. She should have been able to make a decision just like she did the previous week between Marcus and Drew.

Joe the Plumber

all those saying Rachel is too young....what do you have to say about the non-judge nicole whateverhernameis still snifling in the dressing room? EPIC FAIL!

armine

for all of you giving out death threats to her... smdh .. how old are you? and yet yall are acting like ur 10 years old??? SO WHAT ITS A COMPETITION **** HAPPENS! ive been there and ik what its like!

shawn

Simon was concerned she would get sent home, so instead of the judges making the decision, he decided he would let the public decide (hoping they loved him) and he lost that 5 million dollar bet! She wasn't going to win anyways and neither is marcus! Simon wants ratings and his show is too staged to last!

Nicole

I usually don't comment but if you don't have enough guts to send someone home you should not be a judge. It is ridiculous and she should not be back next season