'X-Factor' Castoff Rachel Crow

Meeting with Disney Honchos

12/9/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow will be meeting with Disney executives
It ain't over for former "X-Factor" contestant Rachel Crow -- TMZ has learned, Disney bigwigs are clamoring to sign the 13-year-old after her elimination last night ... and have already set up a meet-and-greet.

A rep for Disney tells us, "Now that she has been eliminated off X-Factor, a general meeting is planned with her and Disney Channel executives soon."

We're told Disney honchos want to go through a laundry list of possible opportunities for Rachel during the meeting -- including TV, movies, and radio.

There is no date for the meeting -- but according to sources, it will likely be before the end of the month.

shamon

Disney shake it up or some other new sow would be good she does have some real talent hell i think she should play little annie in the remake but that going to willow smith .

aaaaahhhhh

Let's see if she does a better job as an inspiration for kids her age than Miley did :) Good luck chicky :) Comming from someone who has worked for Disney for 7 years stay away from the bad energy and ALWAYS focus on the good and you will be fine :) XOXO Keep It Up sweetie <3

Reyna38

who cares.........

Laquesha Wilkins, M.Ed.

I am so happy for Her. That child has a Great future ahead of her. She is truly a role model. Gooooo, Rachel! Reach for the stars and ignore ALL "Nay-Sayers"

Bella

she has to learn how to lose, what a spoiled brat!

Candy

Just imagine Leroy Bell throwing himself on the ground and bawling when he lost out. Just goes to show you a 13 year old has no business competing with adult talent. She is cute and I liked her but she did not out sing Marcus. The public decided, wasn't Nicole. Her problem was not showing decisiveness and caving in to the damsel in distress routine.

Adrienne

Nicole should go NOT the contestants

gay

they only want her cuz she black. they should make a movie with her called Shes Too Fat

WTF

She shouldn't be rewarded for acting like a whiney brat.

pamela greenwood

Rachael, I am your biggest fan. I won't even watch another X Factor. Oh, wait maybe you be in the audience. I had never voted for anyone before and I voted alottttt for you. I am an older hair stylist still working. I would love to travel with you and be your stylist. "You would love me." And I just love you. So be well. You'll be a star. And by the way, you have a great family. Pam

Heather

This kid is soooo full of herself.

MEl

WOW! So much hate for 13 year old girl!! America is soo hateful at times. Is it really necessary to call her a B****!!! WOW! you should be ashamed of yourself truth as you say your name is!!

Judith

Simon needs some judges that have the guts to do what's right. It is called sing for your life and Rachel did. She was the better singer but the judges didn't have the .... to say so. She will do well any way but the judges need to remember the rules and honor them

Jenny

Ugh, no. Please don't put this overdramati*****tle brat on Disney! Then I will be forced to suffer through it since my daughter watches a lot of Disney channel shows. I didn't even watch the X-Factor regularly but I did see the first episode to feature this kid. She annoyed the hell out of me from the first moment she opened her mouth. She made an ass out of herself when she was eliminated.

angel

wow! that is awesome news! she deserves it. she is a star.