'X-Factor' Castoff Rachel Crow

Meeting with Disney Honchos

12/9/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow will be meeting with Disney executives
It ain't over for former "X-Factor" contestant Rachel Crow -- TMZ has learned, Disney bigwigs are clamoring to sign the 13-year-old after her elimination last night ... and have already set up a meet-and-greet.

A rep for Disney tells us, "Now that she has been eliminated off X-Factor, a general meeting is planned with her and Disney Channel executives soon."

We're told Disney honchos want to go through a laundry list of possible opportunities for Rachel during the meeting -- including TV, movies, and radio.

There is no date for the meeting -- but according to sources, it will likely be before the end of the month.

John

Couldn't think of a person who deserves it more after being submarined by a bimbo like Nicole !!!!!!!!!!

Jessica

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! please no Disney !

Matao

I love how everyone is making comments of how bad she cried. Ok really, drew cried, melanie cries almost every time, astro cried, stafanie cried. It's not easy to lose especially to singers worst than u

Anna

I think it's great. I cried last night when she got booted off. I think she's adorable. She sings great for somebody her age and she has a great personality. I hope for the best for her and I know that Simon is right, we will be seeing a lot more of her. Way to go Rachel Crow!!!!

Susan

Rachel is an amazing performer and role model for teenage girls. She's got it all, talent, personality and a honesty. Go Disney for seeing talent and grabbing it.

kathy

So, what they are saying is if a person cries like a baby cause they got eliminated, that they should expect a call from Disney or any other tv show? Damn, why haven't i tried that before?? All i need to do is go to an audition and just start crying, i might get lucky!! Way to show this little girl that its ok to whine like a baby and she will get what she wants!!

go home!

UUUGH! She is "cheeky" and incredibly annoying. She showed her true colors last night when she turned into a grunting hysterical maniac after being booted off.

Sarcia

I saw this on ROL. That whole thing made me break down and cry too. I just wanted to run up on that stage and give Rachel the biggest hug ever and tell her it was okay. That Rachel Crow is going to make it BIG! She will be a household name people will never forget. She's good, professionally good imo and I think she'll make it. Starting already I see, Disney just gave her a rang! Good for her... Go for it Rachel and best of luck to you. :)

Cujeaux

ENOUGH OF THIS FAKE CRAP! This show makes women - young and old - look like complete morons.

renee

disney is the perfect place for her.

Jimi Scott

first one's free!

Jimi Scott

get it?

wow!

i dont see why every one has something bad to say about her i dont think you could do any better if so why didnt you. besides that whats all this disney curse sh.t about if she is raised right it wont happen. are you mad because your not her, come on she lost to someone who was at the bottom 3 times she went only once give her a break and to the guy truth you just called a 13 yr old girl a bitch that says a lot abot you, but hey soon she will have the money to make you call your self one. rachel crow has a lot of talent she will go far

kerrplunk

She'll get that bathroom after all....

Ladyblueyes22

Hooray for Rachel! I've loved her since the beginning. She is one great kid with her head on straight, a family who loves and supports her, and is wonderfully talented. She will go far and most likely NOT make the same mistakes that others have. She's talented, funny, and incredibly likable. She's young - but determined. I'd go to her concert in a heartbeat.