J.Lo & BF

Clubbing It in Hollywood

12/11/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's not officially divorced, but Jennifer Lopez is living the single life -- hitting up a raging Hollywood nightclub last night with her new boy toy Casper Smart ... TMZ has learned.

The couple stopped by Boulevard 3 -- and sources tell us, J.Lo and Smart partied all night in a private area of the club ... dancing with each other and being very affectionate.

We ran into Smart on his way out -- but he was tight-lipped.

Dina

Seriously, I shouldn't even care about these jealous, pressed haters. C'mon, did I forget mysef that I am on TMZ, the site that is made only for haters to spread bull**** against haters ? But who cares ? Buh bye for real lol.

static

Gigli.

Anonymous

I want J.Lo. I need J.Lo. And I have to have J.Lo. From George William Gockel

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Why did she sit in the back seat? She's so shiesty.

ladydiinpa

goes to prove "skelator" M.A. must not have been 2 much fun in the bedroom, she is tryin to make up for all the lost years of good..s_x..but then again she used Mark 2 have children..oh well, can't believe she is flauntin this relationship..it is 2 soon JLo, you could have kept in on the downlo...

Donny Santos

TMZ dude totally blew it on this one. You have J Lo's new bf in front of you and you ask him about dishes? Fire that guy.

anita

at least he's rocking a jay*****!!

anita

at least hes rocking a jay*****!!

Charisma

I thought she had kids? Im not saying that as mother she should spend every waking moment with them, but dang its like every time I log onto TMZ there she is in Mexico (on the beach) or in a club or god only knows where else.

charley

THE LATINA PUELKA WHORE AND SOMEONES CHILD...HOW WOULD SHE LIKE IT WHEN HER SON TURNS 20 AND SOME OLD ASS BROAD TAKES HIM ON A WHORE JOURNEY LIKE THIS BITCH IS DOING WITH THIS CHILD, WHO BY THE WAY PROBABLY HAS NO PUBIC HAIR YET~

as I was sayin

After what happened with Ash and Demi, she maybe should have taken notes.

AyeJay

Does a dancer really make that much money that he could afford a Bentley GTC? Wow, hate to admit, I'm a little jealous.

paigehop

Little douche knows where his dog is bun'd! He ain't gonna mess up a good thing. Sheesh, Jennifer, mommy, WTH are you doing?!

Jazzy.J

JLO-SKank- Casper Is HOT Tho ;)

Deryck

Jasper, you hit the jackpot, you won the lottery and this is one ticket that is going to continue to pay for many years. Just ask K-Fed. You background danced your way into sad, confused J-Ho's heart. Keep telling her how beautiful you think she is. And if the thought of kissing her again grosses you out, just close your eyes and pretend she's one of your old boyfriends.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments