Kim K's Reality Pal

ATTACKED by Humphries Fan

Flour to the Face!!!

12/11/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_smoke_tmz_wm_ex
So much for all that extra security -- Kim Kardashian's buddy and "Spin Crowd" star Jonathan Cheban was attacked by a rogue Kris Humphries supporter in NYC yesterday ... taking a flour bomb to the face.

TMZ broke the story ... Cheban had been receiving threats ever since he announced plans to sue Kris Humphries -- claiming the NBA star called him "gay" on TV.

Cheban beefed up his security to ward off any potential threats during an event yesterday at Kim's NYC store -- but clearly, it wasn't effective.

Sources tell us, there was no mistaking the attacker's motivation -- before launching his powder assault, the flour phantom yelled, "This is for Kris Humphries!" Police were unable to locate the culprit.

update_bar
2:04 PM PT: A rep for Kris tells TMZ, Kris "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to anyone, in any situation."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jim

Too bad KK wasn't there. Just sayin'

BoycottRealityTV

Hry Cheban, the Kardashians are going down the toilet, hold on tight!
FACEBOOK>COM/BOYCOTTREALITYTV

230,000 people have signed the petition, time to take out the trash!

Cooley

I really don't understand the crazy people who have become Kris Humphries fans.

I can undersetand hating Kim (possibly).

But there is nothing about Kris to love... or be fanatical about.

I don't get it.

nicole

omg, that is tooooo funny! I can't stand the arrogant pos!

Angie

Weird.I always thought this dude was gay anyways.

carla

People don't like the kardashians. And people don't like them because they are arrogant. This guy is just as arrogant. Maybe now they will get off their high horses.

bloody

Kriss Humpries needs to grow up CHILDISH!

Who Knew

Sounds like Kardasian plot to get sympathy for her Klan

mbm

more like somebody paid by Pimp Mama Kris Jenner

Flying Blind

what actually is a "Humphries Fan"?

Dani

Ok, what Karda$hian set this up and made it sound like a Kris H fan did it. This family and their friends will do and say anything to stay in the news.

URSilly

I don't believe it, I bet Jonathan or Kim paid someone to do this, then blame a Humphries fan. They are so desperate to do damage control to the images they chose to destroy, would not put it past Kim, her Mom or Jonathan to have set all of this little scene up for cameras and tabloid attention.

I call foul on this. It smells like the typical Kardashian melodramatics and histrionics.

They set it up I bet.

Bruno

Not buying it. Just like the whole "going to Haiti for charity" bit, this reeks of Kartrashian spin. No one ever even heard of this gay dude before now. Oh wait, that's right...he claims he's not gay. I guess he's just "not the marrying kind" as my grandmother used to say.

Cujeaux

Kris's sister must be working overtime. I wonder how he can afford it since he's out 600 Gs from his 'broker,' 2 mil. on an engagement ring, lawyers fees for the upcoming lawsuit and no bites for a BB contract. It's no wonder he wants his mommy.

Queen B

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH thats awesome. Jonathan Cheban is nothing but a poser on the celebrity train. Its ok honey, dont be a drag, just be a queen. We ALL know u are!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments