« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom TRADED

Yee-Haw! I'm Moving to Texas!

12/11/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_lamar_odom_getty_bn
It's official ... the Lakers are dumping Lamar Odom ... hard -- and now, the left-handed forward is packing his bags for Dallas.

The Lakers traded Lamar yesterday to the Mavericks -- last year's champs -- and abandoned their bid for Hornets star Chris Paul in the process.

The Lakers had previously sought Chris Paul as well as Dwight Howard to create their own Big Three with Kobe Bryant -- but now, the team is just focusing on acquiring Howard ... a big relief to the rest of the Western Conference.

So far, no word from Lamar on the shake-up -- but as we previously reported ... his wife Khloe Kardashian is ready to follow him wherever.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MrAL

Khole will follow her man. She is not fake like Kim.

jess

I know the Lakers VIP fans are glad!! Woo Hoo. The Lakers should get a restraining order on Kardashians so they dont come to the games. Im from LA and I am glad him and his wife is leaving!!! Good move Lakers :)

Holly

While Odom opted to stay away from the team while the trades were still in flux, Gasol has continued to practice with the team in the interim. Gasol was present for the team's media day Sunday and even filmed a television promo for the Lakers' Christmas Day game against Chicago. He looked into a camera and declared, "We're back!" while wearing his No. 16 Lakers jersey.

Gasol practiced with the team Sunday following the media day festivities.

"I don't think this is personal at all," Gasol said. "This is a business move, I think. The franchise is looking to do its best for the best interest of the franchise and the team. ... I'll just have to be professional. My wish is to stay here. I love being part of this team, this franchise, this city, their fans, everybody. So it's been during this last couple of days to have this uncertainty and insecurity. And probably, it's not over yet.

"I'm just going to be as professional as I can be and do my job and also just do what I love and play basketball and play with a team I like to play with."

Ann

good riddens and take the rest of the whores with you

Ann

Next Episode: Lamar Stands In the Unemployment Line

Ann

Next Episode: Lamar Stands In the Unemployment Line

Telma

wow..the kardashians must be upset!

t

Im sure the Kardashians and their antics at Lakers games had something to do with this...now this band of fat-assed whores can roadtrip it to Dallas to watch Lamar play...no lost to the LA fans!

SnowyDae

Yeaaah DALLAS!! Giving L.A. a break!!

mike

We already have enough cows in Texas,keep that Kardashian cow there please.

janet

Don't make fun of the cows.

mike

Hide your young gay twinks Ryan Seacrest will be back in Dallas at the baths again.

Jackie

I hope he take all his in laws with him.

King of TMZ

it all started with Kim & RayJ Taking [Beeee-cen$ored-eeep] lol

LADrive

Odom was 6th man of the year. He did his job. He's been traded before from Miami to L.A. So, ain't nothing new. All pro basketball players play for the NBA, not their teams. It's just that he's married now to one of the K.s. I hope his marriage is for real. And the K's will just expand their market into Dallas. They are a brand. A Brand of what, I don't know. They don't act, sing, dance, write, so it's about foolin' the stupid people. Good luck Odom.