« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe and Lamar

We're Taking Our Show

on the Road

12/12/2011 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian aren't going to Dallas alone ... camera crews from their E! reality shows will be going with 'em ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tell TMZ ... cameras will definitely follow Lamar's journey to the Dallas Mavericks ... and the move and their life in the Big D will be a plot line in both of the shows.

One well-connected source tells us, "Cameras will follow it all."

Lamar could begin his journey as early as today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

charley

and the show will be called...An Idiot NBA Playa and his Fat Azz Whore Wife....think I'll pass on these two azz oles!

AntiSocialForum.com

What sort of inbreed moron watches that crap?

troy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i can't with these ****rashians.

I DON'T WANT YOU TERRORIZING MY CITY WITH YOUR ****TY "REALITY" SHOW!!!

AntiSocialForum.com

btw, isn't Dallas outside of the Thirty Mile Zone?

palermo

I thought it was rumored that he was traded because they didn't like the whole reality show business, and now they plan to start it up again in Dallas?

janet

I can't see the Mavricks going for this crap. This man has a job to do. You wan't to be a professional basketball player or do you want to go around with cameras up you ass all day long.

jane

Had enough of them yet? Sign the petition at Boycottkim ((dotcom)) Over 240,000 signatures!

boo

WHo ******* cares omg!!!! Im not making millions having camaras following me n trust me my is interesting..pls these kardatians need to be put back in the burner where they belong..

MrHottie

Oh, great news, so Texas really does have a Yetti now, nasty *******, makes me wanna puke

DJo

Please Lamar is welcomed to the Mavericks! Please leave Chloe, the cameras and Lamar's bad knees in LA!

Marvin

"One well-connected source" That would be a TMZ writer. After all TMZ is on the K-TRASHIANS payroll.

King of TMZ

KhLOWe and the older young half-sister the one with the $90k car both have the same father or their fathers are relatives. & It's neither Bruce Jenner nor Robert Kardashian.

If Lamar ever gets bankrupt he will get to meet the claws of KonMon & her pushy ways on Kloweh

jujubee

I feel bad for Dallas...
this girl is nothing short of IRRITATING, i really really wish nobody would watch their show so they could go away already

rosenaheater

Who cares!!!!!!!

buzz kill

Couldn't they have traded him to somewhere in Siberia, I hear it's nice this time of year. It would at least get rid of one Kartrashian.