« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe and Lamar

We're Taking Our Show

on the Road

12/12/2011 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian aren't going to Dallas alone ... camera crews from their E! reality shows will be going with 'em ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tell TMZ ... cameras will definitely follow Lamar's journey to the Dallas Mavericks ... and the move and their life in the Big D will be a plot line in both of the shows.

One well-connected source tells us, "Cameras will follow it all."

Lamar could begin his journey as early as today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Joseph Diehl

Oh yippey she's coming to Texas. First I have to move here now this

E

MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPP, PLEASEEEEEEE, I am TIRED of my eyes bleeding all the time!

george fudge!

The Mavericks should pick up Kris Humphries, his presence on the team would probably keep the rest of the KarTrashian's away. Otherwise they will be all be there like flies on fresh doggy do-do.

SpeakTheWord

If I was a Mavericks player I would be pizzed. The only reason Mark wants this is the TV show that comes with it . can't wait for all the drama ..No more rings for the Mavs.

Tammy

If I were the owner of a basketball team, I wouldn't want this famewhoring man on my team. Maybe the Mavericks need the publicity?

Who Knew

Wow, what a great Idea for a show, lets watch a sugar crazed Nba player and his Wookie wife move to a new city. Why again is this show on TV? I just do not get it.

Throwback kid

It's coming to an end guys, deal with it! Lamar is going into his mid 30's which is old for a pro athlete. People are sick and tired of the Kardashians pathetic scripted show. The pimp mother Kris and Kim were unable to spin all the negative press about Kim's fake 10 million dollar wedding and 2 month divorce. It was the perfect storm, and now the Kardashian's know the public has turned on them and they are in big trouble. Does anyone really care about Khloe and Lamar at this point? They should just go away and try to have a baby in private, the show is over Khloe, but she doesn't get it yet

Jim

Lamar: WELCOME TO TEXAS!!! But leave the KKlan in California! Trust me, we won't put up with their crap here. Boycott anythinig KarTRA$Hian.

cindyloo

I am so sick of the Kartrashians. I thought that Parasite Hilton was bad. These people are worse.

SUN

Actually, I like her, and think she is so different from the rest of her family... I think the girl just wants to make a living, but she does seem to have values 9No sex-tape), and value her marriage, and puts her husbands needs first. So I would watch her, but not the rest of the clan.

yessir

If the reality show is what got him dumped by the Lakers why would he do the same thing once he goes to the Mavericks?

jeff

Maybe "E" can trade the Kardashians to a Polish TV station for future draft picks, then we'd be done with them.

not surprised

OMG! The next headline will be that this is the biggest event that has happened in Dallas since JFK was assasinated. Mama K.will make sure everyone knows that this upstages the Kennedys. I pity the people of Dallas who now will have their city tainted with these camera whores. It won't be long before they are hated there just like everywhere else they go. Godd luck to you Dallas-you are forever changed. (not in a good way sorry to say)

Doral

Traded to the best NBA organizations there is, Good for Lamar. Don't mess with Texas Khloe

karen darvin

oooohhhhhh nnnnoooooo make them go away not here, they will find out no one cares and there is nothing to do in Dallas..realy nothing, just go away please