« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe and Lamar

We're Taking Our Show

on the Road

12/12/2011 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian aren't going to Dallas alone ... camera crews from their E! reality shows will be going with 'em ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tell TMZ ... cameras will definitely follow Lamar's journey to the Dallas Mavericks ... and the move and their life in the Big D will be a plot line in both of the shows.

One well-connected source tells us, "Cameras will follow it all."

Lamar could begin his journey as early as today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

justinanastasia

does this damn thing work?

Patrick Henry

Why am I here? I was watching my local news and voila here we go its the Kardashian & lamar story and of course we also have to hear that cameras will follow them here to Texas. yes I am a Texan who does not want them here. I do not like them here , I do not like them there I do not like them anywhere. Not in a box , not with a fox, not on a train not on a plane. I do not like K no! I do not like them anywhere. Please they are everywhere and NOW they ar eon my daily new show. I guess now that they will be Texas celebs we will hear about them every time they flush the toilet.

Yes I signed the petition. Please everyone sign it.

Karen Larsen

WOW PEOPLE, leave these people alone!!!!!! If you do not like them, do NO*****ch them or read this!!! I am very sad that Lamar got traded. Although I am a Lakers fan, I will be rooting for Lamar! Hope Khloe and Lamar, keep your heads up. Do not pay attention to these awful people! they are totally jealous of you!!

sherri

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! We don't want you here in Texas!!

Dani

TMZ are you now on the Karda$hian payroll???? Can you give us one day "free" of that Kash Phony family.

squeakermama

Ugh. We are all looking so forward to it. Hope you hate it here.

ValVal

I hope people would just stop watching their shows so they can die off the media already. But this isn't going to end. Surely enough, someone will replace these whores and become just as annoying.

That's Right

What's the big deal? Pro players get paid the big bucks while knowing at some point they may get traded. His wife can afford to fly home often without putting a dent in her account. I don't get it, many talented young men in the hood would love to play pro ball in Dallas or on any team yet these players continue to take their blessings for granted. Wow really Lamar, appreciate what you have and stop crying over where you get to collect your millions. I'm sure the homeless don't prefer to live in LA also......tired of these ungrateful ass people

TJ

People are watching the show,even though it is relatively boring ,at this point.It's the curiosity factor-Kim is looking really bad.Frozen faced and brittle looking.Ugh.The K's have figured out how to make an easy buck and they aren't going to give it up.Figures Khloe is bring the camera crew along.Biggest mercenary exhibitionist on the planet!

PokerStar

I take it TMZ will be renting space in Dallas now? I am a Laker fan and I am so happy Lamar got traded. He doesn't care about being a baller anymore, he'd rather wear make up for the cameras. Wookie has ruined him, sad.

soulofanangel

----------------------------------------------------------
KARDASHIAN KRAP will now seep into DALLAS, TEXAS! HEE-HAW
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey DALLAS, get your best SEWER CLEANERS ready...the KARDASHIANS are invading everything is bigger in TEXAS!
KARDASHIAN big-a$$ed foul-mouthed disrespectful KHLOE vermin will be saying "HOWDY and F*CK YOU" real soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

makeitstop

MAKE IT STOP!!!

Buzz

These Trashdians People Make me want to Vomit.
I really think this will Hurt Lamar Some More.
These TRASHOES, will make a Mockery of Dallas. No Doubt. They will Make fun of People while Filming.
So, Go Ahead Follow them down to Dallas. And Lamar will be Kicked to the Curb, the following Year to another team.
No Respect for anyone. And Just to LET YOU KNOW TMZ. Khloe is going to go Between LA and Dallas. She really don't want to answer where she is going to LIVE. She is setting it Up for the BIG DIVORCE Episode, the Finale of Khloe Does Dallas.

Joan K

Oh yes everyone who is so sick of the trasians are jealous, I don't think so. Who would want to be these idiots, they are hated by more people now then ever.

Buzz

And this BIG TROLL is Trying to Get Pregnant.
So, I am sure the Camera will be Rolling Up her VayJay when Lamar Shoots his Wad in TEXAS..
Its DIGUSTING...These PEOPLE ARE DIGUSTING.
And I Can Guarantee that Khloe will not Be Liked by the Women in Texas. First she is Huge Troll with Dark Hair and a Double Wide Azz and LOUD MOUTH as they Come.