Lindsay Lohan

Freaks Over Stolen Purse --

I Better Not Go to Jail Over This!

12/12/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_lilo_audio_launch_ex2
Lindsay Lohan completely wigged after some jackass stole her purse in Hawaii this weekend -- telling friends, she was terrified the ordeal would land her in jail ... and TMZ has obtained audio of her expletive-filled freak out.

Take a listen ... moments after Lindsay discovered her bag was missing ... she says, "I will f**king kill someone if I even have to get questioned [inaudible] jail for a year."

Lindsay was petrified she'd be stranded in Hawaii without her ID -- forcing her to miss her court date in L.A. Wednesday morning ... a misstep that could have potentially gotten her probation revoked, and landed her butt behind bars.

Lindsay can relax -- TMZ broke the story -- her passport and court documents permitting travel were eventually returned along with Lindsay's $5,000 Chanel purse. However, she's still short $10,000 cash.

On tape Lindsay adds, "My dad will kill me" -- interesting considering her on-again-off-again relationship with Michael Lohan ... and his own in-and-out-of-jail (currently, out) status.

j

i would still do her !

LUKE

the only thing shes upset about is the crack pipe and coke! she had in her purse and as for her playboy pics go,her ass is as flat as a pancake!airbrushed didnt help at all if you buy this mag,your a moron!

Raul S

Addict are brilliant in staging over-the- top situations to buy additional time from court or jail issues. It’s a scam…….

DD

CASH? who carries all that cash instead of a debit/credit card???? unless drug dealers

Dr. Smith

However, she's still short 3 grams of cocaine.

boo boo

I know people who go to Hawaii because they don't have to smuggle in their drugs - they are super easy to get in Hawaii (Brooke Mueller?). Everyone gets them at parties, because no one wants to get caught (Brooke Mueller?). One time I saw a chick on the North Shore pay for ice with an expensive wris****ch. Another time, I saw a guy drop a bag in the jungle, then some other dude came and picked it up. Hawaii is drug heaven and it's disgusting. Her dad's gonna kill her because he taught her how to run this scam.

Jake

It is telling that crimes like Lindsey's purse is stolen and nothing will be done about it.

Yet Lindsey has been rung through the wringer by her helmet haired judge with a vendetta. This same judge should be sentencing illegal immigrants to prison or permanent deportation. But no, she prefers persecuting Lindsey.

Doreen

I think Lindsay makes up these theft stories to get attention. I mean no one gets things stolen as often as she does. It is ridiculous.

cps

Does she say that she had to break a CD b/c she doesn't trust the locals? Yeah, I get it... how can the locals trust her... but why isn't anyone questioning what was on the CD that she didn't want them to see?

cps

Hugh

Looks fade but stupid lasts forever.

rob5150

There was no safe in her hotel room, right? And she needed $10,000 in cash, ON HER, to go party hopping? Sober, of course! And she needed that much cash in a $5,000 bag, of course! She's unemployed and a leech. And a used-up has-been. Cheers.

Barb Walker

karma's a byatch aint it Lindsey you lucky u only out 10,000 bucks

jay

"I don't trust these locals", sounds a bit racist, since locals are brown skinned Polynesians and Asians. What do you think?

JO

INSURANCE FRAUD ANYONE? WATCH...