Lindsay Lohan

Freaks Over Stolen Purse --

I Better Not Go to Jail Over This!

12/12/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_lilo_audio_launch_ex2
Lindsay Lohan completely wigged after some jackass stole her purse in Hawaii this weekend -- telling friends, she was terrified the ordeal would land her in jail ... and TMZ has obtained audio of her expletive-filled freak out.

Take a listen ... moments after Lindsay discovered her bag was missing ... she says, "I will f**king kill someone if I even have to get questioned [inaudible] jail for a year."

Lindsay was petrified she'd be stranded in Hawaii without her ID -- forcing her to miss her court date in L.A. Wednesday morning ... a misstep that could have potentially gotten her probation revoked, and landed her butt behind bars.

Lindsay can relax -- TMZ broke the story -- her passport and court documents permitting travel were eventually returned along with Lindsay's $5,000 Chanel purse. However, she's still short $10,000 cash.

On tape Lindsay adds, "My dad will kill me" -- interesting considering her on-again-off-again relationship with Michael Lohan ... and his own in-and-out-of-jail (currently, out) status.

Booshy

$10 k in your purse? Wow. Didn't care for her before now I just plain don't like her.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Oviously some NUT jobs are spamming TMZ intentionally to get people to stop reading the comments. I normally try to stay on point with the story, but this is HELLA annoying!!!! Having said that, and moving on to the story topic...I can see why Lindsay is always in trouble one way or another. Her head is in the clouds 90% of the time and she just walks right into it!! The story of her life couldn't even be made up by the best script writers out there!!

Booshy

If I had 10k in my purse I would not leave it in an aromered car with guards let alone unattended in a freaking Jeep! Disgusting.

Delmar

1. She's not freaking out, at all. 2. She does not sound impaired, neither drunk or high on any drug 3. It is disgraceful and unacceptable that she was audiotaped and it was sold (I presume) to TMZ

Lindsay might have been grasping at straws about suspicious people and should pay attention to her younger sister Ali and not trust anyone. Her main concern was getting back to court, her having no forms of ID would prevent her from boarding a plane back to LA. I'm not sure why she said what she said about her father, that was a curious statement.

BEVERLY

In the first place,the Police Department has a "FAX MACHINE"If for any reason,Lindsay needed paper work from the probation Dept,it could be faxed to the police department,but you put a bunch of hop heads together at a party,and not one brain is working.

BEVERLY

FRED-----DO YOU PARLAY-VOO?Lindsay did report the supposed taking of her purse to the police.The police would have gotten her on the plane.The police department also has a FAX MACHINE,ANYTHING NEEDED COULD BE FAXED TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.

hounddog

TMZ - Why do you let all of the constant spam flood your comments? I am about done with your site because of this.

Mangymutt

I think she had a meltdown because she was afraid someone would leak what was in the purse that might be illegal like drugs. Then again it might have been a ploy just like last time when she said her passport had been 'stolen' and that's why she missed her flight back from europe and couldn't make her court date. It seems that every time she is on vacation which seems to be everyday she either has her passport stolen or her purse with he id in it stolen, how convenient.

hounddog

Please address the spam issues on your site as 8 of the first 10 comments are spam. Unbelievable...

Jay

Wow what a pathetic lame attempt at a publicity stunt. Hey Lindsay why dont you try oh I dont know getting a bit part in a movie? According to your probation report your employment status is actress isnt it?

dreamon

Did I hear that she "literally flies into the airport an goes right to court?" LMAO. Grow up drama queen.

daRock

The haters should be prosecuted and punished for hate crimes against Lilo!!!! You all are disgusting bullies.

frank

Get real people.....this was staged..she had it recorded....why else do you think it leaked out...she is an actor....she needed to be late for court...again....

straycat

"My dad will kill me"---> I think she is refering to vikram or her other john HEFF...alot of hoes call the person that runs up in them daddy..if not --DRUGS LOTS OF DRUGS-
time for a 5150...BAKERS ACT the lame bitch

Blood Red Witch

The first TMZ reports said she stayed at the party looking for her purse, but this tape they are talking about sending someone back to the party. Just curious as to where they were.

Ketjo,

How do you see that as a dig at MiLo?