Romney vs. Gingrich

Who'd You Rather?

12/13/2011 10:05 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1213_romney_gingrichHere are Republican Presidential nominee hopefuls Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich's current wives Ann Romney (left) and Callista Gingrich (right).

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

bch

Both of these women are way better looking than Michelle Obama any day of the week.

Denver

I believe if anything warm touched Callista's face, she would melt in seconds. But again, I agree with many. We insist on inclusion of the "Neither" option.

Andy King

Funny, I dont remember the Michelle Obama Hillary Clinton who would you rather 4 years ago. Losers

peoplearesilly

Just one more way to DISRESPECT women and the only response anyone should post is "Quit BEING DISRESPECTFUL." But I'm dreaming.

Rocco

I don't care much for Republican women, but at least Mrs. Romney doesn't look insane.

Joao

Callista. Oh, I thought her name was "chlamydia". That bitch likes coming off like she's all prim and proper---Damn house wrecker was screwing Newt while he was married. Don't get me wrong, she did his previous wife a favor. Chalmydia and Newt deserve each other.

Just_Me

That Calista woman is the creepiest thing I have ever seen. She looks like a robot and her hair NEVER moves. I have yet to see her blink. lol

T

Newts, lets see if we can pop her eyes out!!

Marilyn

There is just no comparison. Ann Romney is a beautiful woman who has raised a nice family. Newt's wife looks a bit scary and I would NOT want her as our first lady. How about a poll about who is prettier or something, instead of your rude ones?

Ih8Taxes

Either one will have a lot more grace and dignity than the current cow that is the First Lady.

Frank

Who's the joker that chose these photos? How can you compare a head shot done in a photo studio to an impromptu photo taken at an event. Here's a link to a picture of Ann Romney with Pelosi eyes so you can make a real comparison.

Hypnotoad

Can I stick my junk in a freezer? I'd get the same effect . . .

DucNut

I'd tap that Romney broad

fastdriver

Gingrich's wife looks like she's had one too many facelifts! EVERY picture of her looks like this one! I agree that you need a NEITHER choice!

SheisHot

Ann loves it in all the positions all night long whenever Mitt is out of town, but Callista gives one nasty throat-gagging, spit covered and eye watering ********. Love them both!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments